FS: Super Mario World Famicom Pirate Cart 69USD

Started by yakuza, October 29, 2013, 05:04:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

yakuza

October 29, 2013, 05:04:03 am Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 03:38:57 am by yakuza

special price 69 USD   SOLDDDDDD

Free Shipping WORLDWIDE

payment via paypal .....

any question PM me

yakuza

SNES cart the price is 40 USD free shipping ..This is a reasonable price

if anyone's love it ... pm me

Thanks

next awesome stuff  coming soon

Post Merge: November 01, 2013, 11:21:48 pm

Quote from: nerdynebraskan on November 01, 2013, 06:59:37 pm
Why not? At least one SNES repro maker sells them for $25 shipped with donor cart. Given that the donors used for SNES repros are almost entirely cheap, common, late EA sports games, I don't see how $30 shipped is a terrible offer. A real Earthbound is only worth $150+ because it's, you know, original and not made in some guy's garage.

im not sure which one he talking about if the SMW he kidding me...

UglyJoe

cieniu71

Static

Damn I was really looking forward to getting the SMW cart due to the fact that it came with a box.
Yep

fcgamer

Quote from: Static on November 02, 2013, 01:07:46 pm
Damn I was really looking forward to getting the SMW cart due to the fact that it came with a box.

That box isn't the original box for this cart though.  It may be an original box, but Mario World had a different box release.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Static

Quote from: fcgamer on November 02, 2013, 05:37:07 pm
Quote from: Static on November 02, 2013, 01:07:46 pm

That box isn't the original box for this cart though.  It may be an original box, but Mario World had a different box release.

I am aware of that, but the box is very unique.
Yep

NintendoKing

I bought Earthbound, as I just want to play it on my SNES but not fork over the outrageous amount an official game commands.

gr3yh47

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on November 03, 2013, 05:05:01 am
I bought Earthbound, as I just want to play it on my SNES but not fork over the outrageous amount an official game commands.

;D

NintendoKing

I am so excited for this to arrive, I have been wanting to play Earthbound on my SNES forever... Even a reproduction is good enough for me.

smeghead

yakuza

sorry that you saw it's wrong label ...
actually it is doule dragon 3 by the way ...

sorry for make you confused  ;D

nerdynebraskan

And you're back with another counterfeit of an NES rarity. I just saw someone selling a similarly fake five-screw Little Samson as a "possible prototype" for $200+ on Ebay, too. I wish the board would stop allowing this crap to be sold here.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

fcgamer

Quote from: nerdynebraskan on March 01, 2014, 10:13:24 am
And you're back with another counterfeit of an NES rarity. I just saw someone selling a similarly fake five-screw Little Samson as a "possible prototype" for $200+ on Ebay, too. I wish the board would stop allowing this crap to be sold here.

Yup, agreed.  That sort of crap is bad for the hobby
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com