SOLD: Neo Geo MVS MV-1C for 60 USD only :)

Started by aarkay14, March 12, 2016, 05:24:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aarkay14

March 12, 2016, 05:24:16 pm Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 03:21:54 am by aarkay14
Up for sale SOLD- a working Neo Geo MV-1C for very cheap.

Wanted to consolize it but then I am selling all my stuff for a different project. The PCB is clean but has some areas where the mask is coming off, I have checked this one in the shop and it works with no problems though.

Asking = 60 USD SOLD+ Shipping from Japan, you can PM me for an offer..

Shipping options = EMS, Airmail, SAL (Economy Airmail), Surface. Tracking option adds 6 USD in the last three options.

I was working on it trying to consolize it, but it seems like a really big job, I managed to take out the battery and the heatsink so now it appears like this, reducing price, I will give the heatsink separately to the person who wants it.... although it works, I think it needs some care as I believe its a lil rusty...

Pics:

aarkay14

L___E___T

Dammit if I knew how to hook this up to my supergun I would jump at it...
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Pit

Simply jamma connection, is anything wrong with your supergun ?

aarkay14

A supergun does use JAMMA... so this should work... right?

HVC-Man

If I remember the last Neo thread correctly, his supergun is meant for capcom boards, so the Neo Geo D button per player is probably not hooked up. Some Neo games don't use the D button though.

The extra button per player is literally the only deviation from the JAMMA standard with most Neo Geo boards. A few can do stereo on the JAMMA edge, which is also non-standard. The multi-slot boards only do stereo on the JAMMA edge, which will blow the mono speaker of a standard JAMMA cab, so those boards need actual adapters outside a dedicated MVS cab.

aarkay14

L___E___T

OK Rama now this is REALLY hard to resist.  What's EMS to England going to look like?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

aarkay14

March 28, 2016, 04:27:00 am #8 Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:12:59 pm by aarkay14
Quote from: L___E___T on March 26, 2016, 01:55:58 pm

OK Rama now this is REALLY hard to resist.  What's EMS to England going to look like?

:)

PM'd you :)

Post Merge: March 30, 2016, 09:12:59 pm

Sold