fcgamer's Free Famicom Game Contest

Started by fcgamer, December 09, 2013, 11:56:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Russam5354

Shit. Whatever. I'll see about buying/trading items. I plan on buying an NES, and Gyromite, and use the adapter to play FC games.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

MaxXimus

Do it then. Ebay has a bunch of 5 screw gyromites as of a few days ago when I last checked. Or there are members here selling adapters. As for the NES, you'd probably be better off seeing if a goodwill in your area has one. Ebay tends to get quite expensive.

Russam5354

あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

MaxXimus

I've never used amazon so I cant say anything about it other than some prices are laughable they are so excessive. Some stuff seems reasonable.

P

Quote from: Russam5354 on March 01, 2014, 02:19:11 pm
Shit. Whatever. I'll see about buying/trading items. I plan on buying an NES, and Gyromite, and use the adapter to play FC games.

You might consider buying this 60 to 72 pin adapter http://shop.retrogate.com/Famicom-To-NES-adapter-FTNES.htm  instead of taking your chance with Gyromite. I think all pins are converted on it, including the extra audio pins.

Russam5354

The adapter costs almost the same as the used NES itself. Thanks anyway, P. I'll see how much Gyromite costs. Is it too risky?
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!

MaxXimus

Wow only $25?  I might just grab myself one. My famicom stopped working so I need something to play all my games.

Russam5354

あなたはイースターエッグを発見!

MaxXimus

Plus shipping probably. Check your local craigslist, kijiji, etc.

fcgamer

Sorry guys, as some of you know, I had been on vacation around the time of the last contest.  And since returning from vacation, my brother (who has autism) came with me to stay for some months.  So I have been really busy with work and travelling, as well as mailing out packages for people that had bought items off eBay and the like.  So things have been a bit backed up.

Today I sent out Bramsworth and pwnocchio's packages.  I will check my PMs again, but I think I am now caught up.  A real big sorry for the delays.

Also, the contest is once again ON.  Please be the first to respond after this to win a free game  ;D
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Ghegs

fcgamer

Quote from: Ghegs on March 06, 2014, 12:10:09 am
Yo!

Looks good!  Please send me your address and I'll try to get your game out tomorrow or Monday.  :)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

cieniu71

Ghegs

Got my game today, big thanks to fcgamer!

I actually have the game as a legit CIB copy so I think I'll give this cart to someone else here at FW, at an opportune moment.  :)

UglyJoe