Another set of Famicom unlicensed/pirate games FS. (Price lowered)

Started by Nightstar699, April 03, 2014, 04:07:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Same story as last time, folks. Send offers if you're interested, I'd prefer to sell in small lots, but might consider selling individually too.

If anyone wants them all, $50 shipped will take 'em. (Within the U.S.)

4-in-1 (Contains Bucky O Hare, Street Fighter II, Rampart and Captain America)
4-in-1 (Contains Castlevania, Contra, Legendary Wings and that pool game)
200-in-1
Street Fighter II Pro
Aladdin III
Mortal Kombat III
Harry's Legend
Super 6 in 1 (includes Super Donkey Kong 2!)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Lord-Raziel

Hi,

The 200 in 1 what games does it contain? I'm interested in the two 4 in 1 cartridges and the super 6 in 1cartridge and depending of the games probably also the 200 in 1? Would you shipped to Mexico? If yes, how much for it? Do you accept paypal?

Regards :)

Nightstar699

smeghead

Nightstar699

It's the Magic Carpet hack... although, I do have a 3-in-1 cart with the Super Game Aladdin on it, and I'd be willing to add that game to the lot, if anyone was interested.

Nightstar699

Lord-Raziel

Hi Nighstar699,

How much for the one with Bucky, Street F, C America and Rampart, international shipping to Mexico?