FS: empty snes cartrides WTB: snes US power cord

Started by smurdd, April 07, 2014, 07:04:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

smurdd

April 07, 2014, 07:04:36 am Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:12:31 pm by smurdd
I'm looking to buy a US super nintendo power cord. Mine somehow disappeared.

I've been switching over my us cartridges to the euo/super famicom style and have these empty cases left over. They have their original labels and I tried to clean them a bit as well. Make an offer. Shipping will be 3.50 each to anywhere in usa. Paypal only.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
Spoiler

[close]

Zelda: A Link to the Past (sold)
Spoiler

[close]

Super Mario World
(There's a small crack on top and another crack on the back)
Spoiler

[close]

Donkey Kong Country (sold)
Spoiler

[close]

Donkey Kong Country 2
Spoiler

[close]

Blank
(It was Donkey Kong Country 3 but the label was too messed up so I removed it)
Spoiler

[close]

smurdd

L___E___T

That seems odd if I might say so :)

Did you have to make all new labels, then end up with junk JP SFC PCBs?

Are you playing on a US SNES still then??
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

smurdd

Yeah it's a bit odd, but something I have wanted to do for a long time. I bought an empty super famicom console a while back and put my US system inside. Slowly buying cheapo worthless SFC games for the cartridges and spray painting them. Not sure what I am gonna do with the left over PCBs. I am working on making labels currently, haven't decided who I will buy high quality prints of them yet though.

L___E___T

That's pretty interesting - any chance you could show one of the games?  I've not seen that done before - but it is novel - especially if you used a SNES Mini - they have the best video quality of them all.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

wholesalewatch648

if you can't find a buyer for junk SFC  PCB i would buy them ,,but not pay very much  :-[
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

smurdd

Here's a few pictures I took during this.
Spoiler

[close]

I didn't know the snes mini has better video quality, I do have one  but its just my backup lol.

Quote from: wholesalewatch648 on April 11, 2014, 08:06:57 am
if you can't find a buyer for junk SFC  PCB i would buy them ,,but not pay very much  :-[

I'd be fine selling the PCBs to you, do you need any pictures of them or anything?

L___E___T

Interesting, that's what Wiggy was doing as well.

The SNES Mini (not the JP SFC Jr.) can be easily made to output RGB, its not necessarily the best as-is.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

wholesalewatch648

no, it s fine i dont need pics
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

aha2940

I'd be interested in Zelda ALTTP and DKC1. How much?

THanks!