Calling International Japanese Friends!

Started by FamilyMan, April 07, 2014, 04:17:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamilyMan

April 07, 2014, 04:17:25 pm Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 04:26:24 pm by FamilyMan
Hello Everyone!

I'm looking for an item on Amazon Japan. Unfortunately, the seller only will ship domestically in japan. If I could commission someone for a price to buy it and ship it to me would be great!  ;D

Please PM' me if your willing to help my cause.

- Collecting should be about owning the games as much as playing them!

Russam5354

I am American and live in the USA, but I was just thinking about asking if anybody has any Japanese (and some E.U. and Australian (PAL)) Gamecube stuff. I don't have any yen, I can't buy off of people on the forum YET, (long story) and don't know anybody in Japan. I wish I could help you. Maybe if you find someone who is in Japan and can get stuff from Internet sellers, be sort of a middleman, etc. you can help me. Also for me, some shipping prices from Japanese sellers are INSANE. Good luck!  :D
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

JessicaWolf

If you end up not being able to find someone to help in the next month, send me a message. I am headed to Japan on May 7th for a 3 week stay and I would not mind shipping something from Japan or bring it back (assuming you are in the US).
Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

Russam5354

あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

Tozai

Hi, I'd be happy to help you. You can pm me the details if you like.
I live in Osaka

Thanks

Russam5354

Thanks, Tozai.
EDIT: Wait a sec, if I bought from a Japanese supplier, would I need to pay in JP Yen or US Dollars?
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!

L___E___T

If you use Paypal you can pay in whatever currency you like.  The seller in question will let you know what currency they prefer.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Russam5354

あなたはイースターエッグを発見!