WTB: Super Famicom Multicarts

Started by okame, April 16, 2014, 10:30:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

okame

I have 2 Famicom multicarts, a 31 in 1 and a 42 in 1. I know there are WAY too many ____ in 1 Famicom carts out there, but I've only seen a hand full of Super Famicom multicarts. I have a Supaboy for portable gaming, and I took the tabs off my SNES, and I figure a multicart would be the cheapest way to get a decent amount of games for a good price, without having to own more than one cart. Is there anyone out there that has a Super Famicom multicart, and is willing to sell it for a good price? I don't have much money on me right now, but if I could get a good enough bargain, I'd consider dipping into my savings. Anyone willing to sell, please either reply, or send me a PM with a price (including shipping to Canada) and a list of the games that are on the Super Famicom multicart. No sports carts, please. I'm not much of a sports fan, in video games, or in real life! Also, I know an Everdrive's easier to find, but I like working with the original hardware and games as much as I can, even if it's bootleg carts and clone consoles like the RetroN3 or SupaBoy.

MaxXimus

I have a bare pcb 7in1. Ill get the game list when I get home. Id be willing to accept a trade.

okame

I don't do trades. I like the SNES/Super Famicom games I have. I'd be willing to buy it off you, though! I'd just get a cheap sports game on eBay and an SNES screwdriver, with the security bit, when I could get the money. Then I'd just have to make a custom label. No big deal. Of course, that would mean getting printer ink, buying the sticker paper, hoping I could cut a straight line...

MaxXimus

It doesnt have to be just snes super famicom games for trade.

I intended to make a case for it but never got around to it.

okame

I have an orange NES Zapper I'm not using. I already have a working grey one, and I don't need 2. I've got an extra Tetris, for the original DMG Gameboy. I was going to get a Super Gameboy 2, along with an original Gameboy Pocket link wire, and play 2 player, one person with my Pocket or Light, and me with my Supaboy. I have 2 original SNES controllers that work fine, and they're gathering dust, because I don't have a multitap. Otherwise, I'm not sure there's anything I could trade it for. If you gave me a while to gather the funds, I could buy it for $20 Canadian, including shipping, as an eCheck from my PayPal account that I have hooked up to the nearest Royal Bank.

MaxXimus

Oh, alright. I wasn't really looking to sell it, just possibly trade for some other cool bootleg items or something.  Thanks anyway bud.  :)

okame

April 17, 2014, 05:00:15 pm #6 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 09:39:54 pm by okame
Now that I think of it, I MIGHT have something to trade for it. It's not bootleg, but it is a video game I don't want. Since the PSP is region free, quite a few years ago, I bought a Neon Genesis Evangelion game for the PSP. It's a very Japanese text heavy game, and I've never been able to figure out how to play it. Here's an eBay listing, to give you an idea of what it looks like: http://bit.ly/1hRYmeT. I have the complete case, disk and instructions, since I barely played the game since I got it. There are probably reviews or videos on You Tube, if you're interested in seeing what the actual game play looks like.

If that's not something you'd trade the cart for, and you know someone that knows enough about electronics and video game consoles, I have a broken RetroN 3 that won't power on. I tried the old power adapter on the replacement system that Hyperkin sent me, and it worked, so it's the console itself. I have no idea what wrong with it, but I can send it to you as a trade for the Super Famicom multicart PCB. I didn't get n AV wire for it, so you'll have to provide that yourself, but it's in the box the replacement came in, and the wireless 'controllers' still work, if you can get the actual RetroN 3 up and running. If nothing else, it would give you controller plugs for any NES,SNES, or Sega Genesis mod you would need parts for. Even as a broken doorstop, it still looks nice on a shelf. Let me know if you're interested or not.