Akira - NES, Sweet Home - Famicom

Started by Clarky, June 04, 2014, 01:03:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarky

June 04, 2014, 01:03:22 am Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 03:42:32 am by Clarky

Akira (English Translated) - NES

Repainted black cart and new custom laminated labels front and back. There is some small etching of some letters on the top lip of the cart but aren't that noticeable now that the cart is black.

£25 shipped (UK only)

I will post Worldwide but the small difference in postage costs will be additional.

Sweet Home (English Translated) - Famicom

Repainted black cart and new printed labels for fresh look. A4 Sweet Home poster also included.  

£25 shipped (UK only)

I will post Worldwide but the small difference in postage costs will be additional.

More reproductions available on request. Please PM or email clarkycreations@live.com with inquiries.

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Clarky

Thanks! I think the label redesign really gives them a fresh new look.  ;D

heranbago

I got the FF3 one from him earlier and I have to say it's pretty nice.

Clarky, what are the chances of you being able to do a Famicom Super Mario World or 45-in-1 (JY-120 (A) or SC-120 (A), ROMs are out there) pirate repro? Mapper too weird?

thepandaofnom

Do you make the maps. I wish I had them when playing through ff2. I am about to play through 3 and I hate having to refer back to my tablet for a map. where can I get it. 

Clarky

@heranbago I had a look into that and sadly the mapper is different so would need to be converted to something different. That's something I don't have the time to do, unless a large quantity of people were also interested.

@ thepandaofnom You have PM.

L___E___T

July 21, 2014, 01:31:44 am #7 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 07:36:22 am by L___E___T
Super Mario World can be done but I forget where the guide lives.  There would be a lot of people interested in that one - you'd sell out on NA but I think it's a lot of work.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Clarky

Quote from: L___E___T on July 21, 2014, 01:31:44 am
Super Mario World can be done but I forget where the guide lives.  There woul be a lot of people interested in that one - you'd sell out on NA but I think it's a lot of work.

If you remember where the guide is then please let me know. I just checked and the rom uses mapper 90 which is a custom one.

famiac

Never heard of a repro of the 45 in 1 existing before

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com