Guess that screenshot win a random free famicom game!!!!!!!!

Started by BonBon, July 01, 2014, 01:20:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BonBon

Well I have so much famicom over flow in my collection I've decided to share the wealth. First person to guess the pic earns them self a free random famicom game. There are a few rule must have been a member for at least 1 year, have at least 1 feedback, and have at least 30 posts also no one can win twice. I will be doing the cheapest shipping because this is free. Good luck

zmaster18

BonBon

Bob-Bob

That was quick. I think you might have to make these a little tougher in the future.  :crazy:

BonBon

Quote from: Bob-Bob on July 01, 2014, 03:54:10 pm
That was quick. I think you might have to make these a little tougher in the future.  :crazy:
bitter u got beat to the punch

NintendoKing

I didn't recognize it, but I have never played that game. So it's definitely not easy since I'm sure it's not a commonly played game.

zmaster18

I think I was just lucky because I watched a lukemorse1 video on youtube of the gameplay recently!

Bob-Bob

DDCecil

I think the main point of this thread is for everyone who hasn't to play Vice: Project Doom/Gun-Dec. It's really fun and has great music.

BonBon

Do do the high cost of shipping to other countries I will only ship free in the USA but if you're from another country and still want to win I will split the shipping cost with you. So here we go guess this screenshot.

tappybot

Fun thread!

But poop, I haven't the slightest what that could be there.

I'm picturing a white cartridge with a detective or something on the label.

Bob-Bob

Oh no, I know what it is but I haven't been here for 1 year and I don't have any feedback.  :'(

DDCecil

The Mafat Conspiracy aka Golgo 13: Dai 2 Shou: The Riddle of Icarus?

BonBon

We have a winner!!!! Bob-bob you can win next game I'll break the rules for you cause you have been very a active on the forum.