400 in 1 Famicom Cart No Repeat $12 free shipping

Started by jamespoo, July 09, 2014, 06:42:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord-Raziel

Nice price, I paid $25 usd for it, and its well worth, I definitelly recommend this cartridge :)

RoZioN

AlexRUS

The menu on the cartridge is all in English. ;)

I'd recommend this cartridge as well. For me, it works fine on a real Famicom, and as for the games, it contains a lot of early Famicom games, some few NES games from 1985-1990, some later games as well as some rare and expensive games to be found on official NES/Famicom cartridges. Also, CoolBoy decided to put some NiceCode DreamGear games here, which was kind of a bad idea, but other than that, it's probably the best multicart I've ever come across.

And, I am not sure if anybody would be interested in it, but I made a text review about in in February of this year, which you can read here: http://somerussianmariodude.blogspot.ru/2014/02/400-in-1-real-game-famicom-review.html

thepandaofnom

does this cart have any rpg games on it. I would think not because then you would need a sram. Just figured i would ask.

pwnocchio

also want to vouch for this! Awesome cart. Good famicom exlusives, and other good stuff like Turtles 3, all of the double dragons, MIGHTY FREAKING FINAL FIGHT, both contras plus Contra 6 (some fairly good hack), mario, macross, some other cool shmups, and for the arcade fan, as already mentioned, a lot of really early nes/famicom games.

I spent 30 on mine and its worth every penny!

Raverrevolution

Any reason to get this cart if you own an Everdrive?  Just curious if it includes games I can't play.  So nice and cheap for what it is.

nerdynebraskan

Great review, Alex. That's pretty interesting. I might have to take a chance on one of these someday.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

smeghead

It's great if that's real 400 games in one cartridge, but i'm little bit sceptical about that aliexpres site , that's like that alibaba site  :-\

Lord-Raziel

Quote from: Raverrevolution on July 23, 2014, 10:24:45 am
Any reason to get this cart if you own an Everdrive?  Just curious if it includes games I can't play.  So nice and cheap for what it is.

I think is better for sharing this to my girlfriend or someone else or when traveling I would rather to carry this game than my everdrive ;)

Also for a collector is really attractive a multicart with real 400 games some really good ones like Chip and Dales 2, Bucky O Hare, Mighty Final Fight and more, I would like to see a multicart with pirate original games only :)

jpx72

Just ordered, I'm really curious when it arrives.
There was no Paypal option btw...

DDCecil

I was thinking of getting this, but then someone on youtube mentioned that some games have glitches when being played in a U.S. NES with converter? Does anyone happen to know which games glitch?

Lord-Raziel

Quote from: DDCecil on July 27, 2014, 11:34:35 am
I was thinking of getting this, but then someone on youtube mentioned that some games have glitches when being played in a U.S. NES with converter? Does anyone happen to know which games glitch?

I was the one who mentioned in youtube (Lord-Raziel) ;) and it seems that my glitches are caused because of my 60 to 72 pin adapter on my NES, later after receiving my AV Famicom I validated again and the glitches were absent there :)

DDCecil

Quote from: Lord-Raziel on July 28, 2014, 07:14:08 am
Quote from: DDCecil on July 27, 2014, 11:34:35 am

I was the one who mentioned in youtube (Lord-Raziel) ;) and it seems that my glitches are caused because of my 60 to 72 pin adapter on my NES, later after receiving my AV Famicom I validated again and the glitches were absent there :)

I thought it was someone here  ;D

Unfortunately, I don't have access to any Famicom system currently, and I'm using a converter from a Gyromite cartridge. Guess I'll give it a go, and if it does glitch on the games I want to play most, I'll have pick up a Fami down the road.

RoZioN

Played 2 carts on Famicom jr AV famicom, whatever you wanna call it.

And I get glitches =/ pretty bad ones, There was a mod out there for other multicarts to work on original hardware, can that be used on this one?