Bob-Bob's massive WTB/Wish List thread

Started by Bob-Bob, July 12, 2014, 05:34:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob-Bob

July 13, 2014, 10:32:35 am #15 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 08:52:59 pm by Bob-Bob
Well, I'll consider it as an option for games that would be unplayable otherwise (e.g. games that need a translation patch). Otherwise, imma focus on collecting the real deal.  ;D

Post Merge: July 13, 2014, 08:52:59 pm

Well I just lost an auction for Abarenbō Tengu. Don't know if/when I'll see it again.  :'(

L___E___T

Oops - I'm guessing that's the auction I recently won.  To be fair I did have a massive bid on it, it's quite rare and I was prepared to pay a hefty premium for it.

There's a CIB copy online though if you wanted that.  It's not necessarily overpriced, but it is expensive.

Generally, this title does attract attention as the US version is very rare and you know how NES collectors are.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Bob-Bob

Was it one of hit-japan's auctions? And was the final bid $46.56? If so, that's the one I was bidding on.

This is getting weird. We're competing against one another for the same thing.  :P

L___E___T

Yes it was, sorry.  I had a bid of well over a hundred bucks on that one though that I placed as soon as I saw it listed, if that makes any difference.

Just keep an eye on Senseiman's thread - get a notification on it so that as soon as it's updated, you can get an order in, I don't think you'll find better deals elsewhere.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Bob-Bob

He very rarely has games like Tengu though. I wonder if maybe I can ask him to act as a proxy for me.  :-[

Bob-Bob

Made a minor update. I recently acquired a few games I wanted on eBay, but unfortunately I missed that Metal Storm auction.  :'(

Bob-Bob

So I'm finally back after over a month, and I thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead and update my original post just to see where I stand on my collection. It still looks like I have a ways to go.  :'(

Also, I'm planning on making a separate thread for a different sort of collection, one that has less to do with the Famicom specifically. Do you think guys would be willing to help me out there?

Bob-Bob

So upon my recent purchase from senseiman I decided to bump this on the off chance anybody might have any of the rest of the games I want for sale. Original post has been appropriately modified. ;D

Bob-Bob

Updated again. I found a couple games on eBay, but I kinda overpaid for them.  :(

Bob-Bob

Another long-overdue update!

Didn't think I would, but I managed to find Western Kids.  ;D

Bob-Bob

Down to only a scant few.

With no more senseiman I dunno who I'm gonna buy the rest from, if at all. Maybe I'll have to give up Famicom collecting for good pretty soon.  :'(