FS: Star Soldier / Running Boy w/ Game King Movie VHS & Vinyl OST + MORE!

Started by Pyongyang, July 17, 2014, 11:59:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyongyang

Hi all,

I am selling my Star Soldier: Running Boy movie on VHS cassette. This comes with the Takahashi Meijin movie, Game King, on the end of the cassette. Played all the way through and rewound the tape with no problems. The cover appears to be segmented to the front, spine and back. Not sure if it is actually supposed to be like this but the pieces look clean cut? Maybe someone can advise?

Also, I have a 7" vinyl soundtrack to the movie. This comes with a Takahashi Meijin autograph (probably a print for this release?).

Asking £90 for the VHS movie and £40 for the vinyl plus shipping. Please ask for a quote.

I also have all three Salamander movies. Originals, not bootlegs. One of them has bad sunfade to the front cover. Asking £100 for these plus shipping. Please ask for a quote.

Finally I have a DoDonpachi Gamest VHS (the one on the right. the one on the left is sold). Fully working and played all the way through and rewound. Asking £40 plus shipping for this. Please ask for a quote.

Thank you for checking out my sales thread.  :)

Pyongyang

crazydave1037

Hi, I'm in the UK and I know 4 years have passed since you last "Bumped" your for sale post, BUT are any of these items still in your possesion?
Thanks in advance
Dave :star: