WTB: CIB Famicom disk, cart games, peripherals, accessories

Started by Protoboy, July 17, 2014, 01:04:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Protoboy

Hey there!

This might seem broad, but I just received a Famicom with a Disk System and I'm looking to start collecting some things for it. I have some Disk System games, but I'd like to collect some of the more "definitive" games for the Famicom, disk or cart based and complete in the box with the manual, not too roughed up. There are some things I'm looking for in particular:

Mother 1 game
Rockman games
Family Basic (Also a V3 cart with packaging)
Family Robot/ROB (Plus a CIB Gyromite and Block kit)
Famicom Modem
Famicom Data Recorder (With cassettes for various games)
Famicom 3D glasses

Besides that, I'm very interested in CIB Nintendo first party titles, so anyone looking to sell anything above or just have something complete/minty they're looking to sell that pertains to the Famicom, I'm very interested, please PM me! Thank you!

fredJ

I have a modem...
45$ + shipping (could be 20$, not sure)

Have mother also but it is a but roughed up indeed

35$.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

zmaster18

I have a Family BASIC set with cart, keyboard, and box. No foam insert or manual unfortunately. I am willing to sell it for a good deal as I just want to get rid of it.

I also have a Family BASIC V3 cart with manual book. Look around online and try finding this item. It is very difficult to find with packaging, so I hope my copy still interests you. Make an offer if you'd like it. Also willing to give a discount for anyone wanting both the Family Basic set + BASIC V3.

thepandaofnom

I have been looking for the family basic keyboard set. How much were you looking for it. I live in ny and Im not sure how much shipping from Canada to new york would be. If OP isn't interested( don't want to be a dirt bag and try sniping out from under people) send me a pm and tell me how much you want for it.

Tozai

Hi,

I can get you a boxed set of Rob the Robot with Gyro and blocks.
$150 ex postage
Let me know if you are interested.