New member with Twin famicom just replaced my belt!

Started by Krgsmrn8687, September 14, 2014, 01:19:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Krgsmrn8687

September 14, 2014, 01:19:14 am Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:13:51 am by Krgsmrn8687
Im new.. I just got my twin famicom a couple of weeks ago.. And I just got my replacement belt and a game today for the disk drive..  

Literally took me like 10 minutes to replace the belt.. And it worked perfect.. I was surprised :)

heres the video of me starting it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmThPbnu80

I ordered another one as well the newer model that is black and green with the power light. Hopefully its as easy to fix as this one.

Krgsmrn8687

Thanks.. Again I got lucky no way around it. That game patlabor is hard. I cant even get past the first stage I keep getting killed right at the end.

iStreet

I always downshift near a hybrid, so they can hear me hurt the environment...

Krgsmrn8687

Yea... I looked before I purchased it and I saw some people having problems regarding adjustments on the drive. I just know when I took it apart And removed the spindle I saw the drive thing snap down towards the front and I figured I would have to adjust it since it moved. But I guess it moved automatically into the right position. Put the belt on then boom instant start. Well technically I put the disk side B in first and it said insert side A :) so I flipped it then viola instant start.