Famicom standard label size

Started by eric.of.troy, September 22, 2014, 01:38:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eric.of.troy

Hey folks!

So I'm getting some labels printed for a bunch of people getting everdrives, but one thing for me is seeming a bit difficult to nail down. 

I've looked all over for a standard famicom cartridge label sizing and can't quite put my finger on what the proper size is.  I've checked sizing on a good number of premade labels and other templates and they all seem to be all over the place.  Same general proportions, but actual printing size is like they were all a wee bit inebriated throwing darts at a ruler lol.

Can someone give me a definitive size please?  It would be greatly appreciated  ;D  <--using disk-kun because thats awesome lol.

Thanks!

famiac

L___E___T

I have some Everdrive labels left I could send on - about a dozen all pre-printed and cut to size.

As for size, just pick up a cheap Famicom cartridge and measure it :P

If you're going to use the Krikzz shells, they may have a different size, but those shells don't really look good anyway tbh.

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

eric.of.troy

Sadly, since I'm US based, just picking up a random cart and measuring it isnt going to work for me lol.  Of all the game stores in my area, I've never once seen a famicom cart lol.  Super famicom Ive seen twice, but never regular ol' famicom.

9cm x 4.3cm sounds like it oughta work.  Thanks!!

-Eric