March 29, 2024, 05:14:25 am

SOLD

Started by senseiman, November 14, 2014, 03:46:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

senseiman

November 14, 2014, 03:46:57 am Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 02:49:04 am by senseiman
THanks, my pile of games is now much more manageable,so this sale is officially closed! 

I`ll be re-opening my regular sales thread soon (sometime in December)!

80sFREAK

I wouldn't mind to get some RPG, mahjong, baseball and gambling games.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

lobdale

I'm almost never on here anymore, and haven't been since moving back to the states from Japan last year, but just wanted to say congrats on the new family member!

After shipping all my Famicom stuff back home though, probably the last thing I need in the world is more Famicom carts... :diskkun:

MaxXimus

This would b awesome for me if I wasn't so broke right now. Congrats on the new child. I have 3 kids :3

zmaster18

I may be interested in getting all the Nintendo pulseline sports from you to complete my collection. Hopefully you'll have some games left in a week or two when I'm ready to pay ;)

RC

As a long time follower of your blog, got to say: Congratulations on the new family!  ;D I was going to order from your normal shop as an early Christmas present to myself, but this seems a really good way to pick up some of the more obscure (to me at least) famicom titles. I'll be PMing you.

Raverrevolution

Yes, I forgot to congratulate you on the new addition to your family when I sent you a PM.

:star: Congratulations!! :star:

nesgamer91

Bob-Bob

I think I might be able to take advantage of this deal!  :crazy:

Your son is adorable by the way,   :mspacman:

senseiman

November 14, 2014, 05:59:44 pm #9 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:05:21 am by senseiman
Thanks for the congrats everyone :)  (This is our little guy here: http://famicomblog.blogspot.jp/2014/11/been-busy-month.html )

If anyone wants sports, mahjong, etc games I have a ton of those and can add them for 25 cents each to any lot.

Bob-Bob

Oh and a sort of silly suggestion: If you ever have trouble getting rid of all those blasted sports, mahjong, etc. games, maybe you can build a sculpture out of them instead?  :P

gorgyrip

Don't you have some spare SFC games?

senseiman

Bob bob - you mean something like this?  http://famicomblog.blogspot.jp/2011/06/famicom-cart-mosaics-luigi-wall.html

I have been thinking about building something with them, but I don`t have the time (or space) for it these days!

Gorgyrip - unfortunately I don`t have many SFC games (or games for other systems) at the moment, so I`m just doing this for Famicom carts!

fcgamer

November 16, 2014, 08:27:06 am #13 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 07:53:19 pm by fcgamer
I really want some of those games too, I need to get back and pm you.  I'll try that tomorrow.

Post Merge: November 16, 2014, 07:53:19 pm

And PM sent my friend!
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

nabbeth