My inhibubblebobbles are set to -50 kilowatts in imperial millilitres. Go!

Started by maxellnormalbias, December 14, 2014, 08:52:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

maxellnormalbias

What? This is the nonsense thread? Oh, well, yeah, you can come in if you want to borrow that...WTF DON'T PUKE ON MY CARPET are you drunk again?

Now for something completely different...

(Everybody loves the homsar homestar runner. He is a terrific athlete.)

AaAaAaAah! Hi tungsten freezer, I'm Homsar. Thank you Marge Simpson, my AC adapter's never as gaseous as a rice tortilla on saturday Teletoon marathons.

Wow, Homsaw is totawy bettew than homestaw. Wess wetters! Mawzipan, what do you fink?

I'm going to go talk to anyone else but you.

Now for something even more different..er..something...

Anyways, the rules for this thread. This thread is nonsense. Not complete nonsense though. You can make a fool of yourself, but just coherently make a fool out of yourself.

whew!

work it hardermake it betterdo it fastermakes us strongermore than everhourafterhourwork itneverover

BaconBitsKing

Jingle jungle is the place I call home.

Plase stop going upstairs while I throw yoga mats.

MaxXimus

BaconBitsKing

maxellnormalbias

OH NO IT'S A GOSH DARN  :octorok: YOU LET A FRIKKIN  :octorok: IN HERE? IT'S GONNA TRACK MUD ALL OVER THE FLOOR! I JUST CLEANED IT!

Fun fact: The narwhal bacons at midnight. *tips fedora* Le reddit armie has invaded, ayy lmao! 3spooky5me with rice. (Okay I think I'm possesed because I have no idea what any of that means.)

Funner facter: The old forum I went on (no, it wasn't reddit, it was some pompous weedsmoking linux forum) said all of this

Trunner tracter: Space Hairier is really hairy. In space.

Post Merge: January 04, 2015, 01:46:28 am

Introducing the new RetroVB for the SNES by Retrobit! It allows you to play Virtual Boy games and run Visual Basic .NET apps on your Super Nintendo!

MaxXimus

Hey there monkey. You're looking pretty funky  I had a six pack and I'm felling pretty drunky hit the one key. If you want to talk to me. Get out you're credit card and I'll even let you see me pea soup. It makes me have to poop, so I do not eat it so don't feed it and that's pretty much the scoop you feel me homie? Your game collection show me. Your game collection my inspection, and I'm like oh holy guacamole!

Ideas?

maxellnormalbias

Hii hii! I am Merlii, Merlee for the Wii!
:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: Marching down to April and July

I was in the USA and I saw a megadrive ad promoting Sonic 2, but the store that had it only sold Turbografx games, so I punched the owner in the face and he gave me all the money in the register, I said I didn't want that I just wanted a megadrive game, and he punched ME in the face. Then my friend came in and told a story about a man that saw a ghost in this store and then the ghost came out of the storage room which had all the megadrive games and said "gr8 b8 m8 8/8"

maxellnormalbias

Jet Set Willy is a ZX Spectrum game released as Jet Grind Willy on the Sega Dreamcast in North America.