World Heroes 2 and Sonic 3 (AKA Mario 15) for Famicom (bootleg)

Started by betamaxizhuge, December 21, 2014, 05:36:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

betamaxizhuge

I am after obtaining the 2 following bootleg Famicom cartridges:

World Heroes 2 (which feature both Mario and Sonic as selectable characters)

Sonic 3 otherwise known as Mario 15 - this game is a hack of Super Mario Bros 1, but the graphics have been changed, Mario has been swapped round with Sonic, coins have been swapped for rings.  It's a lovely hack - one that I never seem to see on eBay or indeed Famicomworld, which is actually quite surprising given the popularity of this unique bootleg title.

If anyone can sell me either of these 2 games, I will be happy to negotiate price.  I don't mind if they come on a multi-cart or as a stand alone game cartridge.  I eagerly await your response

jpx72

SMB hack with Sonic sprite? Thats quite common pirate, at least the one I'm thinking of. Can you post a screenshot?

betamaxizhuge

December 22, 2014, 04:14:16 am #2 Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 05:05:17 am by betamaxizhuge
The Famicom game hack - Sonic 3 or Mario 15 is explained in the following page:

http://bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Mario_Pirate_Hacks

This is one of the games Im after - if anyone has a copy of it for sale please get in touch

famiac

I have a multicart with that game on it. Pm me if interested

betamaxizhuge

Pm sent - let me know how much you want to sell it for, thanks

betamaxizhuge

Hi there mate (Famiac) payment has now been made for mario 15 - thanks very much for offering this to me, I'm looking forward very much to plugging this one in, now I only need Mario Adventure (mario 3 hack)  mario 18 (mickey mouse hack) and Super Bros 16 (Hack of Kaiketsu Yanchamaru 2) and I've completed my Mario Bootleg collection for Famicom