So what do call kid Dracula???????? It's hillarious

Started by BonBon, January 21, 2015, 05:01:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BonBon

January 21, 2015, 05:01:08 am Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:47:02 pm by Jay-ray
So this is what my girlfriend called kid Dracula today. "hey why don't you play that one game"  "which one?"  "baby asian albino Dracula".  it was a great description none the less! I knew exactly what she was talking about. Classic!

maxellnormalbias

Jay-ray, go home. You're drunk.

I call it Kid Dracula.

fcgamer

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Yelir

There should be a line community bootlegs with girlfriend game titles. The one I had the biggest laugh with went something like this...

"Oh I used to love playing that game, it was called Battling Toads right!?"  :'(

maxellnormalbias

BonBon

January 28, 2015, 02:38:27 am #5 Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 02:51:23 am by Jay-ray
I love this thread getting a little laughs. Hands done this is a legit story I couldnt make this stuff up. I lost it when she told me that. If you would like we could change the thread title to *girlfriends that try to describe famicom games!*

zmaster18

I would like to see this thread happen. I'm going to ask my girlfriend to start naming game titles :P

BonBon

epic. "Baby lets play that one game." "which one?" "You know that one with the spiky black haired baby that spins when he jumps and you can play as that mouse that poops bombs and dies in one hit." Lickle

Shumi Nagaremono

I came across Boku Dracula-kun today.  Thought of this thread and just *had* to buy it.

Quality title!  So, thanks!

maxellnormalbias

My friend said this:

"Hey dude, remember we were playing that game?"

"Which one, was it on the Famicom?"

"Yeah there was a blue baby guy that shot tornados at those shield douchebags"

He was referring to me playing Rockman, I was using the Airman weapon on Sniper Joes that were above me. He plays Xbox way too much, he refuses to call them Sniper Joes because they don't have a sniper rifle.

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

maxellnormalbias