fcgamer's special stash (items available through Tuesday only) (protos added)

Started by fcgamer, January 26, 2015, 10:28:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Welcome to my secret shop, of strange and wonderful things!  The items here are comprised of some extras, some items from my personal collection, etc.  Some of these may end up in my large (normal) sale thread, others will go back on the shelf in my collection if I don't sell them by Tuesday.  Please check back often, as I will add items as I find them (and I will mark when the last time it was updated is, for those that want to check back).

If my prices seem off, please PM me with an offer.  Everything is negotiable.

GAME BOY:

Sonic the Hedgehog 6 - $25

This one says Sonic 7 on the label, but the game itself is a hack of Speedy Gonzales (I think that is the game's name) with Sonic in it.  

FAMICOM:

1996 Super HIK 4 in 1 (JY-044) - $20

Contains Lickle, Adventure Island 4, Bonk, and Captain Tsubasa 2.  An affordable way to play some rare but fun games on the cheap.

Korean Multicart - $30

This one is from Korea, contains a hack of Magical Doropie with Pokémon, and some other games.  

Hammerin Harry 2 - $20

Spartan X 2 - $20

Magical Doropie - $20

Three fun games, cheaper bootleg versions.  Hammerin Harry 2 is globs, Doropie is chips, and Spartan X 2 I am not sure.

World of Card Game (Sachen) - $25

Rare Sachen game.

Sichuan Mahjong - $35

This one is by Hacker International, and was released in the USA as Tiles of Fate.  Easy match tiles game, lots of nudity.  Probably my favorite of the Hacker games.

Unknown TItle - $25

Another Hacker International game, not sure of the name though and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Hummer Team 15 in 1 - $20

Contains 15 different unlicensed games from Hummer Team.

Super Lion King - $20

This is not the full version of the game (I.e. it is missing the bug toss game).  I got this one from a guy who visited Russia, maybe 15 years ago.

Post Merge: January 26, 2015, 11:31:44 pm

Famicom Prototypes (please make offer on these):

Game King w/ 3 built in games - $20

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

fcgamer

A lot of these sold, some didn't, whatever didn't sell (that I still want to sell) will be listed in my main sales thread.  Thanks for checking this one out guys, locking it up. 
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com