Internet Connection (PS3/3DS)

Started by MarioMania, March 27, 2015, 06:12:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MarioMania

My brothers Connection is werid

One day My laptop/his PC will have Internet, But my PS3/3DS/Wii U won't

I tried unplugging the Power from the Router & Disconnecting the Ethernet Cable for 30 seconds, Nothing...Goes on and off at random

The odd thing is there's no Internet right now on my PS3, But Famicom World works ok..My laptop needs to be fixed

ericj

MarioMania

March 27, 2015, 06:56:56 pm #2 Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 09:21:11 pm by MarioMania
Well I can't

Someone done it for him, I have to look when I get my battery charged

I forgot where to look in the Router for to get the devises to work

Post Merge: March 27, 2015, 09:21:11 pm

I just want to enable it, Where in the setting's

How do I enable Internet on the PS3/3DS/PS4 and the Wii U

This is so stupid, I had a Linksys Router at my old house, But forgot how to enable it..

I can't watch YouTube, WWE Network or even Netflix

It worked before, Now it don't..Wrestlemania is Sunday, I don't wanna miss it

ericj

March 27, 2015, 09:50:21 pm #3 Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 09:56:05 pm by ericj
http://www.wikihow.com/Access-a-Router

Open the web browser on your computer. In the address bar, type in the address of your router and hit "Enter." This will give you access to the router's settings. The address of your router will depend on the brand of router you have. Common brands and their default address include:

Linksys - 192.168.1.1
    3Com - 192.168.1.1
    D-Link - 192.168.0.1
    Belkin - 192.168.2.1
    Netgear -192.168.0.1

MarioMania

I know about the URL, I have it bookmarked

Where in the setting's to change it so I can have the PS3/PS4/3DS and the Wii U Internet Browsing?

P

It depends of the setting on the router. If you have it set so that it only allows MAC addresses that you specify then you need to add the MAC address of every device you want to use with it in the allow list.

MarioMania

I got everthing to work, But something is blocking all 3 3DS's internet..It sees the the router, but not the modem

P

The 3DS sees the router but not the modem? How is this modem hooked up in your network? The 3DS only needs to see the router.

MarioMania

It's a Linksys Router

It's very odd, The Wii U/PS3/PS4 works..But not the 3DS werid

P

Try entering the SSID etc. manually in the 3DS if you haven't already.

Also you could reset the router's settings. But then you need to reconfigure everything again of course.