Where are you NOW? (for meeting up...)

Started by pic-mirandole, January 30, 2015, 07:34:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pic-mirandole

Hi everybody,

as I have the opportunity to travel a lot (through my job), I was wondering if some members live in the city where I'm travelling to.
It's likely that other members also travel abroad, which made me think this would be pleasant to meet other famicom/nes fan if we are in the same city.
Since I haven't found a topic which has raised this issue, I'm opening it this new topic because I'm currently in Auckland (New-Zealand) for same days.

I've already visited a very interesting museum close to the hotel where I'm settling (Art Gallery) ...

If some of you are in this city and are interested to meet up, I would be happy to get connected  ;D (I planned to visit the northern island for one week with a german co-worker).

Have a nice week-end!

Heykel.

PS: More generally, this would be convenient if some people who are travelling and want to meet other famicomworld.com members to post a message to let them know where they are... if they are intested  :D

nerdynebraskan

I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska, which is practically the center of the Continental U.S. And I'm always interested in hanging out with other retro gaming enthusiasts.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

Shumi Nagaremono

MaxXimus

I live pretty close to Winnipeg Manitoba. I'm not quite sure who'd want to visit here though haha.

zmaster18

I'm downtown in Toronto, but don't want to meet up with strangers on the net. No offense to anyone here, I just like keeping my online buddies online.

famiac

February 11, 2015, 10:59:47 pm #5 Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 11:13:18 pm by famiac

L___E___T

I'm in London and Hong Kong intermittently.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

pic-mirandole

Hi everybody,

I'm planning to travel to London for one week (from February 26th to March 4th) mainly for leisure (visiting museums and my wife who is doing an internship in one museum) but a little for business (I have half day meeting).

If some of you are in this city during this period and are interested to meet up, I would be happy to get connected 

Have a nice day

Heykel.

L___E___T

I may be around, for a day or so as I'm also travelling and working.  So, possibly.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

pic-mirandole

Hi Luke,

PM sent (as well as in your personal mail box, I don't know how often you check it as I've sent it yesterday),

Pic.

pic-mirandole

Hi everybody,

I'm planning to travel to Geneva for 11 days week (from March 23th to April 2th) mainly for business.

If some of you are in this city during this period and are interested to meet up, I would be happy to get connected 

Have a nice day

Heykel.