sold battletoads famicom cart for 21.99 BIN on ebay.. did I shaft myself?

Started by skyway1985, February 17, 2015, 08:12:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

skyway1985

:redcart: as the post says sold this for 21.99 and I can't even find another loose cart for sale anywhere, and the Japanese are gouging for it at 130 bux, what happen to the value of this? ( I paid like 8 dollars for it years ago anyway lol) so I'm ok with what I got. Just curious
If you need help procuring rare dev equipment and protos, don't hesitate to ask! "I'm teh FdS Masta!"

jpx72

I wanted to buy one lately too, but settled for a bootleg from aliexpress for 12usd. eBay prices were not lower than 40.

skyway1985

So the buyer got a super deal! I didnt think it was worth more than 22 dollars... o well shipping it today to its new home in Illinois! I bought an Everdrive N8 recently and started liquidating my collection in small batches, next up is my famicom disks! Got some cool pirates and origina disks that still work great.
If you need help procuring rare dev equipment and protos, don't hesitate to ask! "I'm teh FdS Masta!"

L___E___T

I would have priced it closer to 50 and waited for a bite, totally depends on condition of the cart though.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

skyway1985

Cart was mint no scuffs lol. O well I know someone is going to enjoy it, you know being the lazy cheap version of the game, never got why they made it easier for the japanese....

Shumi Nagaremono

nusilver

Ha! Yeah, I saw your cart the other day in sold items. Wish I was buying at that time!

XiTaU

Well im sure we all have had our ebay deals over time its just being at the right place at the right time.
Being in Aus there is so very few famicom sellers and buyers every now and then i score something.

Well next time just message me before u put something up so i can snag it 1st :)