WTB: Donkey Kong Country 4 Famicom Pirate Cart.

Started by Missingno255, February 17, 2015, 10:26:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Missingno255

February 17, 2015, 10:26:14 pm Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 11:09:17 am by Missingno255
Hi! I generally don't post here, but I was hoping to buy a pirate cart off someone here and I didn't see any rules prohibiting someone with very few posts from posting buy/sell/trade threads.

Is there anyone from the US willing to sell a Donkey Kong Country 4 pirate cart for the Famicom that has one? I recently had bought Samurai Showdown 2 for Famicom off someone here who was from Bulgaria, and they also have DKC4 carts, but I'm just not sure if the cart would get through US Customs as the JY carts listed on Ebay look like they'd start warranting attention because of the "legit" looking label.

All I require is that the cart be in good shape.

I'll pay anywhere from $20-50 and will pay for shipping if need be.

EDIT: Can a moderator lock this topic please? Thanks!
This is a signature.

maxellnormalbias

Wait until Chinese New Year ends, and they'll be on Ali Express.

fcgamer

Order from the guy from Bulgaria...he is a friend of mine, and I have bought from him many times.  As for the customs, I think it would be no problem, but just express your concern to him and I think he would make it okay...

I am from USA but live and work in Taiwan, and never have problems when I send stuff home to my brother...I think you wont have problems to receive as well  ;)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Missingno255

Quote from: fcgamer on February 18, 2015, 01:01:46 am
Order from the guy from Bulgaria...he is a friend of mine, and I have bought from him many times.  As for the customs, I think it would be no problem, but just express your concern to him and I think he would make it okay...

I am from USA but live and work in Taiwan, and never have problems when I send stuff home to my brother...I think you wont have problems to receive as well  ;)
Yeah I will do that now. Thanks for the help! :)
This is a signature.