Famicom/Super Famicom lot for offer, plus a couple of Sega games.

Started by Nightstar699, March 27, 2015, 05:56:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Please let me know how much you'd be wanting to pay for this lot if interested.

Included:

Famicom:

Time Zone
Doki Doki Yuuenchi
Sword Master
Wacky Races
Kaiketsu Yanchamaru

Super Famicom:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters

Also a couple of other games I'd be willing to sell separately: A mint copy of Treasure's Yu Yu Hakusho game for Sega Mega Drive, and Capcom's Dungeons and Dragons Collection for Saturn with guide book. I honestly don't want to sell these but I'm kinda in need of money at the moment due to life's current situation. Please let me know if you would like either of these, and how much you would want to spend. Pics of these available on request.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nerdynebraskan

That's a nice lot. Unfortunately, I already have all of those (or their NES counterparts). But someone will really get their 20 Euros worth in that stash. Seriously though, I've bought from Nightstar before. He'll take good care of whoever still needs these.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

Nightstar699

Quote from: nerdynebraskan on March 27, 2015, 06:48:06 pm
But someone will really get their 20 Euros worth in that stash.

Haha. I considered putting a 20 Euros reference somewhere in the thread but I was too lazy. Thanks for the kind words, Jackson, maybe you'll find something of greater interest in my next cart lot.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

meilleuir

XiTaU

Nightstar699

^ Yeah, he said it. Just a bit of an in-joke. Bump, by the way, got a different set of stuff now.