March 28, 2024, 03:10:05 am

HVC-Man

Started by DaGameNerd, April 13, 2015, 04:35:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

betamaxizhuge

Bought Super Mario Forever for Famicom and Super Mario Unlimited for NES, cartridges come in the post very quickly, very pleased with this seller, highly recommended

+1

Arkanix38

Bought a MAD-1 and received extra chocolate

+1

Pit

Famicom weel received, thanks man :).

+1

mfm

I bought three games from him the first time including a custom game he made when I asked about it. Then I bought four games the second time.

Both times the packages were shippied fast and according to my requests.

Great seller that is highly recommended. Also, thanks for the chocolate and the extra game!

chowder

Sold him a Gameboy flash cart.  Prompt payment, and very patient despite the horrendous postal hold up.  Thumbs up! :)

BonBon

+1 traded some famicom games for 3 repros one of them being custom work. HVC-man is just an all around great guy. Best guy selling repros on famicom world. He is a master of his craft.

Rockmanzallz

Purchased a Famicom Monster Party prototype repro. Looks and plays awesomely. He even took the time to adjust the label with the graphics I requested! Very professionally done.

Overall, excellent experience. I would totally recommend buying from HVC-Man.  ;D  ;D

BaconBitsKing

Ordered a translated Famicom game from him. Works great and he sent the original Japanese ROM with it! +1

lionplex

+1

Bought several translated Famicom carts, and a translated Super Famicom cart.  Worked out a shipping solution directly communicating with him, despite the Canada Post strike (which he warned me of before my payment).  Games were well packaged and shipped with the original roms, will definitely buy from him again in the future.   ;D

karaokeninja

Bought a repro Just Breed from him and everything went great! Thanks!

8.bit.fan

Bought and received Rockman 2 Gray Zone.
Awesome game and superb service!
Very satisfied and will buy from again!! :D