WTB: Famicom Data Recorder

Started by iStreet, May 03, 2015, 03:10:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

iStreet

I am looking for a nice Data recorder. I want it boxed. If you have one, and want to sell, Message me  :-* 8)

I always downshift near a hybrid, so they can hear me hurt the environment...

zmaster18

I too am looking for one, except I don't need the box, and the read/write lines and tape are also optional for me. These things are so rare, you basically just need to wait until it appears on ebay. Whenever it does, I guarentee you someone in the Auctions board will post about one being available on ebay. I almost won one a few months back, except that lost at the last few minutes and decided to get a Virtual Boy instead...haven't seen one on ebay since that one and I search for it quite often.

For those of you who use yahoo auctions, do you ever see data recorders?

P

Although rare they are not too sought after since it's really just a tape recorder, it's mostly a collector's item. I remember seeing them sometimes for quite cheap (but with missing things like the battery lid). Haven't really been looking though.

Bob-Bob

Isn't it also not sought after because you can plug any regular tape recorder into the Famicom?

P

Yes that's what I mean. A collector's item as opposed to a practical item. It looks neat though. :)