March 29, 2024, 01:26:30 am

aarkay14

Started by Segata Sanshiro, July 08, 2015, 01:57:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Segata Sanshiro

+1   Great packing and quick shipping at a good price. Highly recommend Rama.
Looking forward to do more deals.

liquidco2

Brilliant packaging, fast delivery excellent price ++ Thanks

HVC-Man

Fast shipping, very good packaging, item perfectly described (refurb Famicom), great buying experience overall.

MustardBubbles

+1 Fast shipping and a great price! Amazing seller!

CloudGamerX

By far one of the best sellers on the forums. Super fast shipping, amazing packaging, and outstanding prices! Not to mention, an awesome guy to talk to. 10/10  ;D

fektov

Fantastic seller, fast shipping, great price and very helpful! Made a Famicom Titler power cord from a Neo Geo CD power cord and it works perfectly! Highly recommended! ;D

CloudGamerX

Games came in fast, highly reccomended!

jpx72

+1   :redcart:
Awesome seller, and an awesome friend!
Sold me the NEO GEO MVS 1-slot monster board!  
Everything came perfectly in 5x :star: package
Communication was 5x :star: also because every tedious question from me was answered

Overall:  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Highly recommended seller, and if needed a very friendly guy to talk to ;D

aarkay14

Quote from: jpx72 on May 23, 2016, 03:41:47 am
+1   :redcart:
Awesome seller, and an awesome friend!
Sold me the NEO GEO MVS 1-slot monster board!  
Everything came perfectly in 5x :star: package
Communication was 5x :star: also because every tedious question from me was answered

Overall:  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Highly recommended seller, and if needed a very friendly guy to talk to ;D

Aarigato Jan! feeling very happy reading these kind words :) :) :) I am honored to be of assistance !

jpx72

+1  :redcart:
Adding another perfect transaction realized through aarkay14!
He willingly and without any second thought went on tokyo dumpster diving for my dream cartridge, and succesfully aquired and sent it to me! Thanks for completing my collection!
5x  :star: transaction! Highly recommended!

drboom

+1 mega awesome seller! Console was exactly as described, arrived on time and was packed exceedingly well.

BossHoss

More of the same from aarkay.  Great price, great packaging, great deal.  And the guy certainly knows his way around an FDS, great calibration job.

jpx72

+1 :star:
Awesome feedback for an awesome guy! Got a wonderful Super Famicom, everything went as we agreed, Rama always stands by his words. Do not hesitate to buy, he's got one of the best stuff here on FW!
THANKS!!!

aarkay14

Quote from: jpx72 on June 26, 2016, 11:17:30 pm
+1 :star:
Awesome feedback for an awesome guy! Got a wonderful Super Famicom, everything went as we agreed, Rama always stands by his words. Do not hesitate to buy, he's got one of the best stuff here on FW!
THANKS!!!

Thank you for the nice words Jay!

famifan

+1 for me. Got 2 FDS drives.

It was awesome deal and he even gave me a discount for the shipping cost. Unbelievable bargain!

Everything was greatly packaged and arrived really fast. Awesome guy!

5x :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: For every part of the transaction: speed, shipping cost, price, communication. Everything was perfect.

Hope to deal again  :) Thank you really really much, Rama :)