Wanted: Adventure Island 1 Mario Hack - AKA : Adventure Mario for Famicom

Started by betamaxizhuge, July 20, 2015, 05:40:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

betamaxizhuge

Hi all - yet again I'm after purchasing another Famicom Mario hack, this one is Adventure Island 1 which is officially named as Takahashi Meijin no Boukenjima - this has ben hacked so the main character appears to be Mario.  I don't mind if this game is on either a multi cart or single cartridge - I also don't mind if it's  either a Famicom, NES or Famiclone cartridge as I own all 3 systems so as to eliminate any of the limitations to what I can choose to acquire from the massive library of both the official and unofficial Nintendo cartridges that are sometimes prone to complications due to hardware specifics and region lock out.  Please get in touch if you wish to sell me your copy, I am happy to pay handsomely for it.  Other hacks and unlicensed games Im after are: Mario 18 (Mickey Mouse hack), Mario 16 ( Kaiketsu Yanchamaru 2 hack) Super Mario RPG (Final Fantasy hack) World Heroes 2, Wario 2 (Kirby hack) and Miss Peach World (Menace Beach hack)
Please get in touch if you happen to have any of the above games you wish to sell, thanks!

L___E___T

I do have one, just a sneaking suspicion it's actually Boukenjima 2, not 1...
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

8bitRocket

I have adventure mario on a multi cart pm me for offer. i can send pics via email.

betamaxizhuge

PM sent, thanks ever so much in helping me track down this game - very much appreciated😃😃💃😃👍

tonev

Hi PM and email with pictures sent. Just tell me where you live so i can calculate shipping :)
I am back everyone :)