WTB: GB Boy Colour

Started by okame, July 21, 2015, 01:33:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

okame

I was ready to get a green GB Boy Colour, but when I went to pay for it, I saw that they don't have PayPal listed as a payment option, and anything else isn't something I can do. Does anyone know anywhere that DOES take PayPal, other than eBay? If I can get one for the under $40, with free shipping To Canada, I'd be happy. I'd go on eBay, but it's too much for me. Anyone have one they'd be willing to sell for a good price? I'll take any color but yellow.

zmaster18

I don't have a GBC, but I can offer you a GBA for $20.

okame

Quote from: zmaster18 on July 21, 2015, 06:37:57 pm
I don't have a GBC, but I can offer you a GBA for $20.

I have a Gameboy Color. I'm looking for the GB Boy Colour GBC clone. It's widescreen, but it back lit, plus it comes with an internal 66 in 1 multicart.

MaxXimus

Have you thought about using a prepaid visa to purchase it?

I have a blue one. THey are very nice clones IMO.

okame

Quote from: SumixXam on July 21, 2015, 07:53:48 pm
Have you thought about using a prepaid visa to purchase it?

I have a blue one. THey are very nice clones IMO.

I already have the money in my PayPal account. Right now, it's easier to add money to that, if need be.

Retrospectives

We might be able to HELP you.
These systems are still quite common in China and we DO have PayPal as a payment options, but we don't sell them in our store so we either has to localize one for you, or if you got a link we can buy it directly. But we will take a small comission for that. Please keep that in mind. But PayPal is no problems. Thank you.