Wanted: Looking for Xeno GC + install and Wavebird Gamecube control

Started by MaxXimus, August 04, 2015, 08:26:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

I just picked up a Gamecube and am looking for someone who has some spare Xeno GC chips to sell/install one for me. I am also looking for a Wavebird wireless control in good working condition. If you think you can help with any of this, send me a message and hopefully we can work something out.

I would prefer to do some kind of trade as my credit card info was stolen and a bunch of money was used on it (investigation pending) but I may be able to pay if youre willing to wait.

zmaster18

I've done the install before for the XenoGC. I don't have any extra chips right now, but I might get some eventually. If you buy the chip I can do it for you. I don't have any Wavebirds for sale though. I do have 2 silver ones, but I like them. I'd have to get a really high offer to consider selling them  ;D

MaxXimus

Thanks for the reply. I have found a place where you can get Xeno GC chips for less than $14 with free shipping, so if I go that route, I will def keep you in mind. As for the wired controls, there are people locally selling wired ones for $15 to $20 so i could grab those instead. I was hoping for a wavebird and am willing to pay about $30 to $35 for one depending on condition, or a similar trade value.

zmaster18

Quote from: SumixXam on August 04, 2015, 08:49:53 am
Thanks for the reply. I have found a place where you can get Xeno GC chips for less than $14 with free shipping, so if I go that route, I will def keep you in mind. As for the wired controls, there are people locally selling wired ones for $15 to $20 so i could grab those instead. I was hoping for a wavebird and am willing to pay about $30 to $35 for one depending on condition, or a similar trade value.

Are you in the prairies? If you use PayPal shipping and choose Expedited Shipping, you will save 20% off Canada Post. Shipping should be $10 or less each way. Usually for me its between $8-11.

So you don't have the security screwdriver or soldering iron? I have years of experience with soldering, so I'll do a good job. If your GCN is dirty, I'll also take everything apart and clean the plastics so it smells nice :) I also have 3 packs of 10 Philips mini-DVD's that are brand new. These are the recommended disks to use for burning Gamecube games on. I can sell those if you want, either by the pack or by the disk.

MaxXimus

What kind of price point would you be looking at for the install? It's a wireless install with just a few points so looks pretty straightforward but I don't have any experience with an iron and I also don't have the game bits haha. Maybe send me a PM an we can work it out there. I am thinking I probably will try out your service :)

Post Merge: August 04, 2015, 01:54:09 pm

Done and done. Purchased a xeno GC. Now I just have to wait for it to get here and I'll be shopping everything off to you. Thanks :)

MaxXimus

XC-3730C

Zmaster18,

PM sent

XC-3730C

Found. Please lock!

MaxXimus

We don't lock threads here. And besides, this is my thread? Lol.