WTS - Bandai HyperShot CIB with Manual!

Started by northbydefault, August 12, 2015, 11:41:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

northbydefault

August 12, 2015, 11:41:13 pm Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:00:41 am by northbydefault
So, funny thing happened. I acidentally bought two of these things a while ago. Which made for a great photo opportunity!

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE

CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH

Anyway, I have absolutely no reason to keep both of them, so I'd like to offer one up for sale! Just PM me with an offer. I ship from the US!

The rest of this post is my WTB thread.

Spoiler
I currently have a list of games I'm looking to get in the near future. Wanted to reach out to any sellers willing to part with their games!

Crisis Force
Holy Diver
Gun-Nac
Rockman 1
Rockman 6
Altered Beast
Bomberman II
Bird Week
Wild Gunman
Quarth
Ike Ike Nekketsu Hockey
Dragon Fighter
Cycle Race: Road Man
Moon Crystal
Mitsume ga Tooru (The Three-Eyed One)
Nekketsu Kakuto Densetsu
Hogan's Alley
Super Mario USA
Wits
Duck Hunt
Fighting Road
Challenger
Lode Runner
Gekitotsu Yonku Battle (4 Wheel Battle)
Star Soldier
Legend of Kage
Rockman 2
Mario Bros

I'm also looking to get into Disk System games, but I dont know much about the library unfortunately. All I know is that Jackal was released for it and I really want to play Jackal again :P I'm open to any suggestions for what games are worth owning for FDS. Doesnt necessarily have to be FC-exclusive; if it's on NES and its a fun game, I'm interested! Here's what I do want though, preferably with the case and artwork!

Vs. Excitebike
Famicom Grand Prix: F1 Race
Fami GP 2: 3D Hot Rally
Super Mario Bros. 2
Akumajou Dracula
Kid Icarus
Final Command Red Fortress (Jackal)
Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa
Yume Kōjō Doki Doki Panic
Falsion
Metroid
Gall Force
Kiki Kaikai
Bubble Bobble
Section Z
Zanac
Wardner no Mori

Please PM with prices! I'm a big fan of bundling games rather than piecemealing from multiple purchases.
Thanks for checking :)
[close]
everything i touch turns to sold

waterclocker

I've got the following listed on ebay currently and a ton more.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/waterclocker83

Salamander
Running Stadium
Bomberman II
Quart
Klax

You may purchase them there or we can work out a deal here.

liquidco2

good luck with recca, I'll point you to stjackie for gimmick

got mine off him arrived via fedex worked perfectly

I see a few shmups but no gradius 1 & 2 :O

northbydefault

I have a strong preference towards vertical shooters ;)

MustardBubbles

northbydefault

bump! cross Gimmick off my list. thanks liquidco2 for pointing me to StJackie, we worked out a deal :D

fcgamer

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

kiwidaveinjapan

XiTaU

fcgamer

Quote from: XiTaU on August 27, 2015, 02:31:22 am
Quote from: MustardBubbles on August 18, 2015, 11:48:46 am
Found a decent price pirate Recca on ebay, you may wanna take a look.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Summer-Carnival-92-Famicom-Nes-Cartridge-/252042274358?hash=item3aaee3e636

since when was $38 a good price for a mass produced pirate?

I feel the same way on this.  If this were one of the older pirates of Recca (I had one or two a few years back, but my source on them dried up) I think $20 - $25 is fair...an item that has a high demand (since the original is so expensive), was made long ago (probably around 1997 or so), and as such, is not the easiest to find, even if it was produced in a mediocre quantity. 

But something like the above link, it is just cranked out at will, made to order, nothing valuable or special there (imo)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

northbydefault

yeah, definitely not interested in pirate carts guys. I only collect real software :)

northbydefault

Updated OP! Picked up Lickle and a few others, also added a list of definite WTBs for the Disk System

MustardBubbles

September 14, 2015, 08:29:19 am #12 Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 08:36:42 am by MustardBubbles
Sorry for the previous shitpost, I'm still kinda new here. But I do have a Vs. Excitebike if your interested. Just pm me if you're interested.

northbydefault

September 15, 2015, 06:59:51 pm #13 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:56:32 pm by northbydefault
still looking for a Disk System, folks! I need to get an idea as to how much I'll need to shell out for one in good working order

zmaster18

Quote from: northbydefault on September 15, 2015, 06:59:51 pm
still looking for a Disk System, folks! I need to get an idea as to how much I'll need to shell out for one in good working order

A working FDS ranges from about US$80-100.