Transformers: Convoy no Nazo review.

Started by kite200, June 29, 2007, 10:50:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperMarioBrosSuperShow

I never got beyond the second level.  Its nice to know that you have to destroy 3 incarnations of Cybertron (1 on the first level and 2 on the second) and 2 Decepticon logos.  In fact, the only bosses that were anything remotely Transformers related in terms of actual characters from the show were Megatron, the Dinosaur, and that other boss (Starscream maybe?)  You can tell that the programmers of this game put in a LOT of effort into making this (sarcasm mode turned off)  And why the hell was Megatron five times larger than Optimus?

Profeta Yoshitake

Quote from: kite200 on July 01, 2007, 02:07:27 pm
it might take awhile.....

Good luck, pal!!!
Many has died trying this!!!
;D ;D ;D

Kiddin'
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

Doc

Quote from: Profeta Yoshitake on July 02, 2007, 07:25:48 am
Quote from: kite200 on July 01, 2007, 02:07:27 pm
it might take awhile.....

Good luck, pal!!!
Many has died trying this!!!
;D ;D ;D

Kiddin'

Only he isn't kidding...Haven't you seen the documentary? "DEATH: The Transformers Convoy no Nazo Story". ;)

Parodius Duh

AWFUL Game, and FYI, Its Ultra Magnus, NOT Optimus Prime as the main character.

Jedi Master Baiter

It probably would've seen release here hadn't there been that Stage 9 Mario Bros-esque maze. :upsetroll:  I wasn't too thrilled about those being in SMB either.

By the way, can anybody translate the ending text?

Cheetahmen

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on May 28, 2011, 10:53:34 pmBy the way, can anybody translate the ending text?
The ending is basically a message telling you to collect the letters that spell "Rodimus", I think. If you do that, then it just says "Congratulation".
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Xious

I was going through one of my 'black shell carts' drawers looking for some games to pack i with an order (as free includes) a couple weeks back, and I pulled this. I tossed it back, with the thoughts 'This is a game that I'd give to someone that really caused me naught but headaches and I dislike with great ferocity .. It's still int he drawer, of course, with a pile of others. I thin I'll convert a few into something else. Maybe just pull the ROM out: That'd be a remarkable improvement in game-play. :bomb:

Russam5354

Never played the game, but on April Fools 2014, I noticed that my name got changed to "Transformers: Convoy no Nazo". LOL.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.