Sold: PC Engine Lot

Started by Nightstar699, August 30, 2015, 08:22:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

August 30, 2015, 08:22:16 am Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 08:29:09 pm by Nightstar699
Since I never really got big into PC Engine collecting, I figure I'll narrow my PCE stuff down to just my favorites. Therefore, I'll offer these here - after all, there's a chance that the fine people of Famicom World may be into general import collecting... right?

Makai Prince Dorabocchan
Genji Tsuushin Agedama
Bomberman 93
Doraemon - Nobitano Dorabian Night
Youkai Douchuuki
Street Fighter II
Ninja Warriors
And Dungeon Explorer loose.

Accepting offers on this lot, and yes, I'd give consideration to breaking the lot up if need be. Just let me know if you're interested.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Aukensider

What would you like for the whole lot? And failing that. What would you like for Street Fighter II' specifically?

Koop

Any ideas on a price at all? I'd be interested but no idea on price.

MaxXimus

I'd possibly be interested in bomberman, but just like the others, no idea how to price these.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: SumixXam on September 01, 2015, 08:07:07 pm
I'd possibly be interested in bomberman, but just like the others, no idea how to price these.

I'm interested in that lot. I don't know how much they are, but I think we can make a fair deal.

Nightstar699

Urgh, sorry fellas, these already sold locally...
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Koop

kiwidaveinjapan

NEVER FEAR! I have a lot I'm looking at selling (it's a big lot) will post tonight.