WTB: FC/SFC Games and Consoles [Mega Drive, PC Engine] (Ship to Australia)

Started by Arkanix38, September 16, 2015, 04:32:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkanix38

Hi All!

I'm quite keen on picking up some more games to play on my Famicom/SFC. I live in Australia and prefer to buy from Japan (due to shipping costs) but will more than happily consider offers from elsewhere. I also don't care about boxed copies as I only collect games to play them and I have no room for boxes.

Consoles [cables not necessary]
- Sega Mega Drive 1 (Japanese) w/ controllers
- PC Engine w/ Controller

Famicom
- Contra

Super Famicom
- Hagane
- Super Castlevania 4
- F-Zero

I'll also consider anything that's relatively fun to play that's not on this list, so if you have some carts spare send me a message and i'll see if i'm interested. I'm not a fan of pirate carts. I love platformers and RPGs (the latter especially on the SFC) and if I don't have it, chances are I'll happily buy it!

Thanks

Ark

Arkanix38

hvc01

I have Rockman looking for $50 Australian bucks plus postage.

Post Merge: September 25, 2015, 11:45:41 pm

I also have Rockman 5 looking for $25 Australian bucks plus postage.

Post Merge: September 25, 2015, 11:47:08 pm

I also have super contra looking for $35 Australian bucks plus postage.

Post Merge: September 25, 2015, 11:48:15 pm

I think I have a spare Kirby and Rockman 2 but not sure on pricing for those. MMAO

Arkanix38

fcgamer

Tetris on Famicom (BPS Tetris) never had two players, IIRC, and neither does the licensed Nintendo release.  If you want two-player Tetris, you'll have to go with Tengen's version, but it was never officially released on Famicom **

I have several (pirate) Tengen Tetris carts for Famicom.  If you would like one of these, it's yours for only $10 ($5 + $5 shipping cost to Australia)

**Some Tengen games were officially released by Tengen for the Korean market, but thus far Tetris hasn't been discovered to be one of them.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

P

Arkanix38

That's why i specified the PAL NES, so I wouldn't get offers for the NTSC cart. I am aware of the compatibility issues. Also thanks fcgamer! I wasn't aware that Tengen didn't release in Japan.

Yelir

Check out Tetris +Bombliss, that is the most fun you'll have with VS play I'm sure.  :-*

Arkanix38

Arkanix38

Arkanix38

Arkanix38

Arkanix38

Edited: Still looking for SNES Dragon Quest games especially

Arkanix38