Selling Famicom cartridges collection.

Started by Akumajou Dracula, October 01, 2015, 05:52:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Akumajou Dracula

October 01, 2015, 05:52:42 am Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 08:46:02 pm by Akumajou Dracula
Hello to all  :)

I am leaving Japan next year  :'(  and I would like to sell away my famicom cartridges collection. Lots and lots of famicom, Super famicom, sega saturn, neogeo ... but to stay on topic and respect this great forum I will post only Famicom games. I don't do this for business purpose ( Even if I would love too..  ;) ) I just want to sell all my collection before leaving ( can't take it with me )....  :-[  to REAL RETRO GAMERS ( that actually do play ) . No Repros, All nintendo Originals. ( not that I have nothing against repros  :D  )

Please PM here on this great forum for more info.  ;)  

PLEASE READ!
$10 by games. No Bargain. Shipping not included into the price. Fake retro nostalgic ( RETRO PROFITEERING  :crazy: $$$ )  that want $1 by games to only resell it  stop contacting me please  >:(  You keep saying is cheaper on EBAY... Then buy it on EBAY  ;D
PAYPAL Transaction only. EMS sending + Tracking number ( Thanks for the infos guys  ;D )
:)

Here is my list :

Super Chinese                                                   ( NAMCOT )   SOLD
Super Chinese 2                                                ( CBF-C2 )   SOLD 
Captain Tsubasa II: Super Striker                   ( TCF-T6 )   SOLD
Hottaaman no Chitei Tanken                            ( USE-HC )  SOLD
Meikyuu Kumikyoku                                            ( HFC-KM )  SOLD
Gyrodine                                                                ( TAITO )     SOLD
8) Be-Bop Highschool                                       ( DFC-EP )  SOLD
Ninja-Kun Majou no Bouken                              ( JF-03 )    SOLD  
FINAL LAP                                                              ( NAMCOT ) SOLD
gegege no kitaro                                                   ( BANDAI )  SOLD
Bio Senshi Dan: Increaser tono Tatakai           ( JF-14 )     SOLD
POOYAN                                                                  ( HFC-PO )   SOLD
Hino Tori                                                                   ( RC817 )   SOLD
Super Real Baseball' 88                                        ( VAP-BG )   SOLD
Kinnikuman ( RED cartridge  :redcart: )              (  Bandai )   SOLD
Mighty Bombjack                                                     ( TCF-MB )  SOLD
:star: Super Mario Bros                                         ( HVC-SM )  SOLD
:star: Super Mario USA                                          ( HVC-MT )   SOLD
:star: Super Mario Bros 3                                      ( HVC-UM )  SOLD
Fantasy Zone                                                          ( Sunsoft )    SOLD
:yoshi: YOSHI NO COOKIE                                     ( HVC-CI )  SOLD
Mario Open Golf                                                     ( HVC-UG )  SOLD
Wrecking crew                                                       ( HVC-WR )  SOLD
Clu clu land                                                            ( HVC-CL )  SOLD
Hoshi no Kirby                                                       ( HVC-KI )   SOLD
SD Battle Oozumou: Heisei Hero Basho         ( BAP-X3 )  SOLD
Rockman 2: Dr. Wily no Nazo                             ( CAP-XR )      < IS THAT THE GAME EVERY BODY ARE INTERESTED IN?
Rockman 3 - Dr. Wily no Saigo!?                       ( CAP-XU )      <   BUT ARE ONLY READY TO PAY $1 FOR IT?
Rockman 4 - Aratanaru Yabou!!                         ( CAP-4V )       <     ??????????@_@????????
RockMan 5: Blues no Wana!?                           ( CAP-5V )        < IT IS CONFUSING HOW PEOPLE VALUE WHAT THEY LIKE NOWADAYS
PARODIUS                                                             ( RC849 )  SOLD
valkyrie no densetsu                                            ( NAMCOT )  SOLD
BATMAN                                                                  ( SUNSOFT )  SOLD
Rolling Thunder                                                    ( NAMCOT )  SOLD
Mappy                                                                      ( NAMCOT ) SOLD
WARPMAN                                                             ( NAMCOT ) SOLD
DIGDUG                                                                 ( NAMCOT )  SOLD
:cherry: PAC-LAND                                               ( NAMCOT )  SOLD
Pro Yakyu family stadium'88                              ( NAMCOT )  SOLD
MAgical tarurutokun fantastic world                  ( BANDAI )  SOLD

Pictures are up on the blog ( I will try to update them here but there is a lot ... )

kevkevkev

The only reason a uk parcel would cost more is if it got hit by a customs fee.

L___E___T

There are quite a few UK members on here - sure you won't reconsider?  That hasn't been an issue before ever in my case for example, with any seller.

I demand that this smear campiagn ends at once :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Akumajou Dracula

October 03, 2015, 12:44:53 am #3 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:07:29 am by Akumajou Dracula
Quote from: kevkevkev on October 02, 2015, 08:15:11 am
The only reason a uk parcel would cost more is if it got hit by a customs fee.

Thank you , indeed is a fee... bravo! You solved indeed the case.

Post Merge: October 03, 2015, 01:07:29 am

To explain ,

I live in Japan for over 16 years. I have been sending parcels to mostly anywhere around the world.

If I pay $150 for a parcel ... I make sure the "what ever magical tax" is included so the receiver of the parcel as nothing to pay.

For the UK postoffice... ( I used to be a postman for the royalmail by the way  ;D ) I send a parcel that cost me $150 ( all custom fee payed ) ... it arrived in the UK . They send a card to the receiver asking to pick up the parcel them self to the depot ... but also to pay $150 or they destroy it or resend it to the sender... It happened 4 times. Eachtime I contact one of those post office ... no answer over the that mysterious fee. The goods in the parcel are none taxable .... it is also not a transport fee since they ask the parcel receiver to come pick it up them self ....

That was for my personal experience. I am not a crook to ask money for shipping so then my buyer as to pay again at the reception...

I am not refusing totally to send to the UK ... I would like to know what is going on with them.

Now, If indeed, some one is interested to buy all the games at once ( Not only rockman 2, 3, 4 and 5 ) or most of them...  I would be delighted to send it to the UK. But most important would be to contact the postoffice first  and ask them if or why a parcel tax payed will have to be re-payed at reception.

I do not wish to talk again about this matter publicly so that is that.  :bub:

I love the UK by the way... my family live peacefully there and it is a wonderful country.

thank you for your understanding.  :star:

L___E___T

That's interesting - I also had a friend that worked for Royal Mail for a bit and he said security was lax and he really thought there was some corruption there.  There have been convictions.

However, sending via EMS or SAL should never incur these charges - that's indeed odd, it's not something I've had happen to me.

You shouldn't have to pay ANY import tax as a seller though by the way - maybe a dodgy customer?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Akumajou Dracula

Yes I totally agree.

I will check with my Japanese post office ( the big town office one  :fire: ) and make ultra sure that my postage cannot be hijacked like this.

Yes, I have seen some disturbing things will I was working in the post office ( not out on a walk but in the post depo itself) . You won't believe...  :-[

This is one of the reasons I left... between many others.

:link:

80sFREAK

Split in a few small parcells. Just keep weight under 2kg and declare 100yen/cart(ya know, in Japan everything is 100yen  ;D well, sales tax on top  ;D)
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

chowder

I've received numerous packages from Japan without any problems at all.  Only been charged VAT once, but that was because the seller had massively over-valued the item on the customs declaration for some reason...

Gifts valued at GBP 36 or higher are subject to VAT (20% sales tax), customs duty applies for items worth more than GBP 135.

Marking the item as a low value gift is usually a good way to get it through, although that may impact how much the seller can claim back in case it goes missing.

Akumajou Dracula

:'(  thank you !! I will try that again.

Post Merge: October 03, 2015, 07:04:50 pm

:) Thank you very much for the very valuable infos !! I will keep in mind. Perhaps my next parcel will arrive with out any problem.