Magic Dragon repro. To be!

Started by 80sFREAK, October 07, 2015, 10:03:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

80sFREAK

October 07, 2015, 10:03:56 pm Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 07:16:42 am by SumixXam
Vote in previous topic ended as 6 wants it, 1 play in emulator and 5 people said don't.

Bulgaria, Greece, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine $20 shipped
Person, who will make label, will get one cart free. Design in progress.

Regarding to post about pokemons(and other oversized ROMs)

Can not load to Everdrive
@
Ask someone to make repro

Technically it is doable, but will surprice you. Just check cost of 2MB 5V ROM and 144 macrocells Xilinx CPLD. Don't forget cost of PCB(include prototyping), byte blaster.

In general, i like shooters and logic games(include AV Poker and Mahjong - someone, who said boobs are bad?), so here is two factors, which motivating me.

I like FDS conversions for tech side(here should be Jay-Ray's quote about pirates, if he allow), so they are fine, even they are platformers or Mario games, so here is only one factor. Stronger one.

Weird mappers... i like them too, like Toy Story or AV Girl Fighting or Camerica or even C-Dreams. Still one factor.

Ah, i forgot Huang Di and Metal Force(there is two more games on the same hardware and it is doable with discrete logic)

Edited.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy