High Score Challenge. Live 01/01/2016 Game 3 - Donkey Kong

Started by DahrenDreamcast, October 20, 2015, 04:55:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DahrenDreamcast

Yes :) I think the key word here is 'fun' I'm also hoping to get games that aren't on my radar too..i know for a fact of very shy of some good shoot em ups...
Nintendo Child <3

BaconBitsKing

I don't actually own Spartan X, but it'll probably be the next game I buy. It looks like a great game and I can't wait to try it.

Cheetahmen

Oh nice, I think I've got a copy of Spartan X lying around somewhere. If all else fails I can just play a multicart. :) Should we just post a screenshot? I kind of want to do a video on it personally.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

DahrenDreamcast

Photos are always nice, but a video of a run/playthrough would be brilliant.
Only a week to go :-)
Nintendo Child <3

DahrenDreamcast

I'll try get a score up soon unless someone else wants to get the ball rolling....
I'm just on the fragile side from a Halloween party last night!
Nintendo Child <3

Nightstar699

I'll pop in my copy and work some magic later on today.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

DahrenDreamcast

Nintendo Child <3

Nightstar699

531,910. Phew. I can safely say that you're a monster at this game, Dahren. I've always loved this game but never really played past loop 3, it gets brutal. We both died at the same stage yet your score was a lot higher than mine, urgh. I was so close to clearing stage 4 but the Magician spawned a moth before dying, and I couldn't outrun it. Shit.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

DahrenDreamcast

Thank You, Nightstar and good one!  :)
We, we both have plenty of time to get a better score in...maybe someone will come along and top us anyway  :)
Nintendo Child <3

chowder

Wow, good job guys!  I'm going to practice a bit more so I don't completely humiliate myself when posting a score ;D

DahrenDreamcast

Nintendo Child <3

Nightstar699

Yeah don't be shy. I'd love to see what level of play everyone else is at in this game. Plus it's fun to track progress!

DahrenDreamcast

A little bit better..705610  :)

I had all 4 men (inc the extra) going into the fourth round. I lost a man on stage 2 of all places...then, 1 on 4.
Got to stage 5 and lost one on 'X' and the last life/man all went wrong and didn't even reach 'X'!

Really enjoying this though  :)
Nintendo Child <3

DahrenDreamcast

Nintendo Child <3

zmaster18

I tried playing the other day and only made it to level 3... My score was around 60,000 or something. I'm not that good at this game :0