Any good site for retrogames achievements?

Started by Mo-hd, November 19, 2015, 07:13:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo-hd

Famicom, Super Famicom and Mega Drive precisely. :)

I would really like to know if there a site that make it easy for me to add my games and add it to my Finished and Unfinished game list also to talk About them or write a simple review and so on.  :D

Thank You :bub:

Jedi Master Baiter

I''d like to know as well.

If there's not I'd be willing to help start one. I also want to make trophy, medal, or badge icons for the more difficult or unforgiving games out there. But first I'd like to know if something like this has been done before.

DDCecil

I personally just use The Backloggery (see sig). People can talk about where they are on the games, how hard they are, etc... Probably not what you're looking for, but it works great for me :)

Mo-hd

November 22, 2015, 03:09:15 pm #3 Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 04:42:46 pm by Mo-hd
Thanks for sharing! I will give it a try  :)

Found Darkadia. http://darkadia.com/about
It reminds me of goodreads and GOG.

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on November 19, 2015, 09:01:54 pm
I''d like to know as well.

If there's not I'd be willing to help start one. I also want to make trophy, medal, or badge icons for the more difficult or unforgiving games out there. But first I'd like to know if something like this has been done before.

The idea makes me excited! I would love to see how many members here has finished games like The Tower of Druaga or Atlantis no Nazo or Battletoads :fire:
I love to see also a wall of fame for a true gamers those who finished alot of games or have more than 1000+ games.  :star: :star:

Zycrow

Actually GameFAQs has a collection system which lets you rate your games and note how far you've proceeded in them (ranges from "unplayed" to "mastered").

I'm not sure how long they've had this, I just recently discovered it.
Favorites: Castlevania, Metroid, Namco 18