Help me Translate These Games!!!

Started by FamicomFreak, November 20, 2015, 01:38:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Hello there! I'm trying to make a master list for my collection (finally!) and would like some help with imports. As I'm going through my games, I've come across some games that I don't know their titles. Any help will be appreciated! I have tons of games to go through and will be uploading new pics as I get to them. Thank you in advance!

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Hubz

I can't read Japanese but I've identified many of my games by googling for the product id's that is usually on the cart or boxes along with the system. You might try that.

FamicomFreak

fcgamer

Yes, use the ID codes with the Famicom games.  it makes it really easy :)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

FamicomFreak

There are some I can't find especially Game Gear. I will need help for that! MASTERS!!

Zycrow

I can help if you post a higher resolution pic of the ones you can't locate. The only GG game I can really see well enough to read is the one in the bottom middle of your first pic, "Super Derby."

Also, the game on the top right of the third pic is Super Monkey Daibouken, known for being one of the worst games on the Famicom :)
Favorites: Castlevania, Metroid, Namco 18

MaxXimus

I tried plugging in my diddy Kong racing cartridge in to my n64 and was greeted with this message. Can anyone translate it?

Post Merge: January 27, 2016, 04:03:50 pm

I think it's related to me having a rumble pack inserted while powering up the console.

P

I think Diddy Kong supports rumble though? Do you have some weird/modded/third party controller or rumble pack connected?

It says:
Pack Error

Can not restore controller pack 1

Please turn off the Nintendo 64 and unplug the controller.

Not sure what they mean by can't restore it though.

MaxXimus

1st party rumble pak and using a Hori mini pad as controller. Technically 3rd party but licensed by Nintendo.

Thank you for the info though. I'll try it with a 1st party control and see how it goes.

P

I have a Hori Mini to and never had problems with it (not sure I tried Diddy Kong Racing with it though). Maybe the edge connector in the controller or the rumble pack just needs cleaning, or new batteries.

MaxXimus