Upcoming Famicom Chiptune Cart

Started by Ghegs, December 01, 2015, 12:39:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

Cool stuff, I'll be picking mine up on amazon.jp as an excuse to pick up a couple other things.  ;D

L___E___T

I forgot to order one! :S  Now I gotta scour eBay, unless someone has a spare I can buy?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MWK

February 06, 2016, 09:26:44 am #17 Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 02:46:15 pm by MWK
I'd also love to buy one :bub:

Is that amazon link still opened to buy from? If so, maybe someone could make a bulk order for me and Luke (if there's no others interested of course) ?

edit:: bought elsewhere.

Ghegs

Cool stuff. While listening, you can mute any of the Pulse ch1, Pulse ch2, Triangle, Noise and DeltaPCM channels at will. Should be interesting to some. There are also two simple minigames with several difficulties for each. In one you try to collect coins, in the other you dodge stars. The latter could be a fun little diversion for shmupper-types.

Each track has some accompanying images and/or animation to them, and out of the songs themselves I'm liking Circus Game and Oriental Mystique the most so far. But I don't think any of them are as good as the greatest Famicom/NES music we're already familiar with, like tunes from Ninja Gaiden, Mega Man or any of Tim Follin's works.