Quote from: tonev on December 19, 2015, 02:34:36 pm
well my nick is something like a short version of my last name  ;D
I tried to explain it somewhat:
Tonchev - Tonchev

Is this typical to do in your country?
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

nusilver

I used to write for a Silverchair fansite called "silverchair.nu." That was back in high school and for a couple years after. Hence, "nusilver."

tonev

Quote from: fcgamer on January 23, 2016, 11:16:37 pm
Quote from: tonev on December 19, 2015, 02:34:36 pm
well my nick is something like a short version of my last name  ;D
I tried to explain it somewhat:
Tonchev - Tonchev

Is this typical to do in your country?

No not really just something i made when i was young and it just stuck as my nickname :D
I am back everyone :)

Protoman

Protoman as in the Megaman character, simple as that.

I was always way into Megaman, since I was a kid. Then by my teenage years I had rediscovered Megaman games and I had personal and family troubles at the time,
I related to Protoman because he left his creators to be independent, slave to nobodys will but his own.

BonBon

My first name starts with a J and my last name is Ray and I think it looks cooler to spell out the letter j as jay. Also It was a nick name given to me by my best friend years ago.

MaxXimus

Cool stories. Lots of interesting back story on our members ;)

nintendodork

My username stems from my first email address that I still use to this day. I have another one featuring my real name for professional purposes, but I still forward all of the mail it gets to nintendodork@gmail.com. Haha.

During my last internship I have responded to my editor on at least one occasion using nintendodork by accident (curse Gmail for iOS). I don't think he noticed because my avatar for all of my Gmail addresses is identical.

My avatar is just a mixture of my two interests, Nintendo and glitch art.

A few older members here know my name, but since I've been a part of this community for a fourth of my life I feel like you should all be able to call me by my real name; Tyler. ;D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

GrapeChelly

Mine is Grape Chelly....

My name is Michelle but my friends call me Chelly.

So... Grape Jelly.... Grape Chelly.   :-[

HVC-Man

Welcome to Famicom World.  ;D

Koop

Short for Kooper the best parter in Paper Mario baby!!!!

C64c

I'm just named after the Commodore 64c computer.

Koop

Quote from: C64c on April 12, 2016, 05:59:26 am
I'm just named after the Commodore 64c computer.

Well that's pretty simple huh lol

C64c