Famicom: Gimmick! CIB Splatterhouse CIB Prices Lowered

Started by Calikitz, December 31, 2015, 04:08:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calikitz

December 31, 2015, 04:08:10 pm Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 10:57:11 am by Calikitz
Gimmick is like new. This game is so hard to find without yellowing on the edges of the sticker, and incredibly rare loose let alone CIB. Best copy you will ever find. Best game on Famicom IMO. Splatterhouse is also like new, and has a non-peeling label, very rare for this game, another stellar condition copy.

Famicom:
Gimmick! $525
Splatterhouse Wanpaku $70
Moon Crystal $100 LOOSE NO BOX/MANUAL otherwise near mint all around, white warning label has no stains.

Boxes for SFC games are all Near Mint - Mint, being super harsh Castlevania is possibly Excellent. Carts are not yellowed aside from slight yellowing on SMW if compared next to other carts. Super mario world has a yellowed tray.

Super Famicom:
Umihara Kawase $70
Super Mario World $20
Dracula XX $95

All titles are Near Mint+/MINT and Japanese. Comix Zone is one of the rarest Japanese releases and has incredible box art. Ristar has sprite changes from the US version and is very uncommon in Japan. Hellfire has a slightly peeling label, every copy of this game has this, I have never seen one without.

Megadrive:
Comix Zone JP (Super Rare) $300
Assult Suit Leynos $40

If you want pictures, send me a PM and I will email them to you. Rest assured you will be content. For some reason I am not able to log into my Imgur account to host them and this forum won't let me attach more than 4. I don't really post on these forums  but I post a ton on Neo-Geo.com under the SN Loefye, which I have about 30 feedback and 14 years as a member there.  I do however have one feedback here. Wanted to offer Gimmick here though as well as I am sure many could appreciate it.

For future reference I have about 200 loose famicom games all amazing titles no bad ones, all have perfect white back labels and hardly any scratches. Thinking of the best way to sell them so for now selling a few rares and CIB first.

Post Merge: December 31, 2015, 04:08:52 pm

I wanted to note that all of these games were bought by me personally in Japan years ago and I only went for the top condition I could get. :)

nerdynebraskan

Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

Jedi Master Baiter

I'm interested in that Gimmick! ;D

Does it include everything? (I know there's some kind of Sunsoft leaflet.)

Jedi Master Baiter