Looking for original CPU + PPU for Famicom

Started by nukezzz, January 05, 2016, 07:59:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nukezzz

Hi! I'm looking for original CPU + PPU for Famicom HVC-CPU-07 (RP2A03E and RP2C02E-0). There I can order?

zmaster18

I have some Famicom boards available. I can sell you the board for cheap and you can desolder them yourself. PM me my friend.

JessicaWolf

Quote from: zmaster18 on January 05, 2016, 08:14:25 pm
I have some Famicom boards available. I can sell you the board for cheap and you can desolder them yourself. PM me my friend.

How cheap? I may be in the market for a working board if you're selling.
Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

zmaster18

I have 2 Famicoms that have been tested before. I can take off the RF board if you don't need it to reduce shipping cost and size. I will post pics later today. I'll sell them for $15 each plus postage for the cheapest possible method. Are you in the US nukezzz?

As for you JessicaWolf, I will check the cost to ship to Korea. It may be too expensive to be worth it though :(

JessicaWolf

Quote from: zmaster18 on January 06, 2016, 07:22:48 am
I have 2 Famicoms that have been tested before. I can take off the RF board if you don't need it to reduce shipping cost and size. I will post pics later today. I'll sell them for $15 each plus postage for the cheapest possible method. Are you in the US nukezzz?

As for you JessicaWolf, I will check the cost to ship to Korea. It may be too expensive to be worth it though :(

No need, I am in the US.
Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

zmaster18

January 06, 2016, 10:37:13 am #5 Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 04:57:36 pm by zmaster18
Excellent :) Shipping to the US with Light Packet USA will just be $4.

I also have a CPU-07 board with revision-G chips, RF board partly cut, and the cartridge connector has a totally bent pin inside and is beyond repair. It doesn't read cartridges properly. This board is better if you just want to gut it for parts. I also don't recommend the E revision chips nukezzz, the PPU in particular gives off jail bars.