Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dain

Hey guys,

I've got some Famicom stuff I'm eventually wanting to sell, but I'd like to know roughly what fair market value is for it. I figured you guys would know better than anyone. I'm not 100% sure I'm going to part with it yet, but if I do, I just don't want to get too ripped off :)

All of the items are complete/new, and I purchased them a long time ago and really don't recall what I paid for them.

R.O.B.
Stack-Up
Gyromite
3-D System
Laser Commander
Rodland
Super Mario Bros. 3

Any help would be appreciated.

-Dain
Come visit us at NintendoAge.com!

JC

3D CIB = approx. $30
Rodland CIB = approx. $20
SMB3 = approx. $15
ROB = approx. $50
Gyro/Stack-Up = approx. $50 each

Don't know about the others. I haven't been paying attention to the prices lately, but these are what I think those'd go for. I hope you get a second or third opinion.

DevIancE

What's the going rate on a CIB A Week Of Garfield?   ...and does anyone happen to have one for sale/trade? I'm have difficulties locating one odviously. :P

kite200

Mario 3 should go for 25 now
ステキ

Dain

Cool, thanks for the info guys -- much appreciated!

-Dain
Come visit us at NintendoAge.com!

jonathan_smith

What about the Rockman games?

JC

There's been a cart-only lot on eBay for $75 for a while. It's not selling. I don't think people would be willing to pay more than $60 for a lot like that. As for CIB, that's a different story. There are a few hardcore Mega Man collectors around who might pay about $15-20 per CIB Rock Man. I wouldn't recommend listing anything until September, as eBay is really slow because summer's ending and school's starting.

FamicomFreak

I'm asking this here so I don't make another thread which I think it's unnecessary but I want to know how much are worth the Famicom cart bubble bobble and the pirated bubble bobble. Thanks
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Bubble Bobble for Famicom is a disk. There was no cart. There was a cart for Bubble Bobble 2, however. So, the pirate ain't worth much. I've seen it go for $10 on a lucky day for a seller. I'd be willing to pay $25 if it's the disk version on cart. :)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on September 21, 2007, 09:22:30 pm
Bubble Bobble for Famicom is a disk. There was no cart. There was a cart for Bubble Bobble 2, however. So, the pirate ain't worth much. I've seen it go for $10 on a lucky day for a seller. I'd be willing to pay $25 if it's the disk version on cart. :)

what is the difference of the disk version if it's on cart?

JC

Other than the technical internal changes required for it to be ported to cart, nothing is different from the disk version. I don't think the sprites were ever hacked.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on September 21, 2007, 10:47:32 pm
Other than the technical internal changes required for it to be ported to cart, nothing is different from the disk version. I don't think the sprites were ever hacked.

I see man I am wanting to get me a disk system more and more every day!

Jabra

How much does a loose Game Boy Advance cost ?

FamicomFreak

I have seen it for 20+ but there may be cases where it's lower than 20 well it's ebay anyways....

UglyJoe

Gamestop sells the original GBAs used for $29.99.  They usually overprice, but that's a good ceiling price.  The SP is $59.99, which seems very high to me.