Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aitsu124

Quote from: aodinets on December 04, 2016, 11:24:22 am
Hi, everybody!
What is the value of this cartridges nowadays?

Image isn't showing up.

Quote from: Segata Sanshiro on November 30, 2016, 11:37:50 pm
Got a famicom multi cart Grand Mario 3 in 1 with SMB3, SMB2(USA) and M.C. Mario. It's an old multi cart and not the glob top kind.  How much would this cost nowadays? Thank you. 

Depends on the rarity. More common bootlegs can go for around $15, but some rare ones, e.g. Rockman Super 6 in 1, can go for $50-$60. If you can't find any on eBay, it might be even more.
Increasing source of obscure Japanese information...and interface.

MasterDisk

I think you could sell this for $23 on ebay without waiting too long and correctly advertised :)

Segata Sanshiro

Thank you.  I havent seen old multi carts like these out here and I thought I had a something rare :)

DerZocker

Hi there! Been quite a while since my last visit...
Anyway! I'm considering to sell my Top Rider. The bike's box has some has seen better days, and the top right corner was taped together (last pic). Everything else though, is in great condition. Couldn't detect any holes and the rubber still feels like it should. The pump is a little stiff, but also still works and there's also still the little bag with the repair glue. Cartridge and box also still look great
So what could I expect for this?

Spoiler

[close]

Famicom Billy

Quote from: DerZocker on December 14, 2016, 09:09:47 am
Hi there! Been quite a while since my last visit...
Anyway! I'm considering to sell my Top Rider. The bike's box has some has seen better days, and the top right corner was taped together (last pic). Everything else though, is in great condition. Couldn't detect any holes and the rubber still feels like it should. The pump is a little stiff, but also still works and there's also still the little bag with the repair glue. Cartridge and box also still look great
So what could I expect for this?

Spoiler

[close]

I have seen a few of these (about 5 or 6 throughout my life)

I can tell you the approximate price :

New (Unopened) : 300$
New (Opened) : 250$
Used (Mint + CIB) : 200$
Used (Good condition + CIB) : 150$
Used (Good) : 100$
Used (Aceptable) : 80$

For your Top Rider.... Maybe you can get about 190$-160$

DerZocker

Thank you :) That's nice to hear! Already anyone interested?^^
BTW Another question.

I also still have Block I want to get rid off. Sadly the box and plastic inlay don't look so good anymore, and the hands are missing. Cart, manual, and the remaining accessories are fine.
Spoiler

[close]

Does 30 to 40$ sound sane?

Zecter

Could somebody tell me if this is a fair price for Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kyouryuu-Sentai-Zyuranger-Famicom-Japanese-Import-FC-NES-Japan-US-Seller-B-/132046867929?hash=item1ebe9b4dd9:g:BQUAAOSwZQRYY1Oa

I'm very new to Famicom games so I'm not sure how commonly these pop up and what a decent price for it would be. Just wondering if it's a bit high or around what it usually goes for. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks.

L___E___T

Personally, I would say no, I paid half that for a mint loose copy - so I either got a very good deal or it is overpriced.  Likely a mixture of both.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Nightstar699

I believe I paid around $90 for my CIB copy... I'd value a loose cart at more like $20-$30ish.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

fcgamer

Quote from: Nightstar699 on January 12, 2017, 05:50:14 am
I believe I paid around $90 for my CIB copy... I'd value a loose cart at more like $20-$30ish.

I think $25 is reasonable for it, but this is one of those games that will keep going up in price, imo.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Zecter

Thanks a lot for the input guys. Very insightful. Just didn't want to jump into buying at the price of the only 3 listings on eBay without getting a bit more information. It's the first time I ever even looked it up so I wasn't real sure of the standard of what it goes for usually. I think I'll just bide my time and wait. Very much appreciated.  ;D

chowder

Hello all!

What''s a fair price for a black turbo Twin Famicom (AN-505-BK) with the ubiquitous broken drive belt?  It's in nice condition other than that.

Famicom Billy

fcgamer

How much is Cosmo Police Galivan (loose) going for these days?
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MarioMania

Seems like Super Mario Bros. 2 (J) Bootleg Copies going up in Value