WTB GO Dizzy GO Box/cardboard/carton

Started by mariur10, March 02, 2016, 08:01:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mariur10

March 02, 2016, 08:01:48 am Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 02:56:49 pm by mariur10
Hello,

I am looking for Go Dizzy Go BOX / cardboard / carton.

I am waiting for information  :)

Regards.

MWK

fcgamer

For some of the stuff (boxes, manuals), it would probably be easier just to buy NES versions.  For several of the BIC-published games, they use used Camerica - NES version boxes, manuals, and posters.  The Realtec published games used the clamshells which are much harder to find.  

Now finding the localized instructions, that would be much more brutal...even if I had extras (which I don't), they would be in Chinese, just as how the ones you have are all in Polish.  

Edit:  Maybe we could start a thread displaying what BIC games we have (I know there is a thread already like that), but also with documentation of where each version was marketed, and what was with it.  I have a Mig 29 for example, box, manual and poster are all USA NES Camerica versions, plus a local Chinese manual.  But this wasn't some sort of swap or bootleg or anything, as I got it right from the source, Taiwan, from a small shop that sold things back during the day. 

Might be useful for all BIC collectors, all five of us, hahahaa. 
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

mt777