Wanderer's Buy/Sell/Trade thread (UPDATED 24/05/16)

Started by Wanderer, April 02, 2016, 08:45:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wanderer

April 02, 2016, 08:45:09 am Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 07:54:58 am by Wanderer
UPDATED 24/05/16

Pictures and alot more games added  :)

Want to buy/trade for -

Nothing for now

For sale/trade -

Single games (with shell) - £5 each
Spoiler

Tom & Jerry (and Tuffy)
The Lion King 5
'Ice Ball' (Ice Hockey Challenge)
Eliminator Boat Duel
[close]

Atari 2600 Games - £4 each
Spoiler
Circus Atari
Kaboom!
Galaxian
Ms. Pac Man
Jungle Hunt
Warlords
[close]

Multicarts (with shell) - £5 each
Spoiler
3 in 1 DP33
- Aladdin II
- Double Dragon 3
- The Riddle of Icarus

Super 3 in 1 NT 970
- The Lion King
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Super Contra 2

Super 4 in 1 VT 4232
- Contra 2
   - Super Contra 1
   - Super Contra 2
   - Super Contra 3
- Double Dragon II
- Double Dragon III
- Cuba (Guerilla War)

19 in 1 Contra Cart (Red Case)
- Lots of Contra options

2 in 1 BS22
- Boxing (Namco)
- Temco World Cup Soccer

4 in 1 DS-16
- Contra
- Double Dribble
- Side Pocket
- Blades of Steel

4 in 1 SUPER YH475
- Street Fighter VI
- Contra 2
- Double Dragon II
- Ninja Ryuken II

3 in 1 YH3122
- Tom and Jerry 3
- Chip 'n' Dale 2
- TMNT Tournament Fighters

2 in 1 SUPER GAME YH 203
- Mortal Kombat 3
- The Lion King 3

4 in 1 SUPER YH4120
- Race America
- Battle Formula
- Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge
- Super Monaco GP II

6 in 1 (Duck Tales 2 Case)
- Tetris
- Mario Bros
- Circus Charlie
- Sky Destroyer
- Lunar Ball
- Mappy
[close]

Games without shells. £2.00 each unless stated otherwise

Single games without shell -
Spoiler
Teenage Mutant Nnja Turtles
Race America
Tecmo World Cup Soccer
Jackal
Chip 'n' Dale 2
Spider Man
Battletoads
[close]

Multicarts without shells -
Spoiler
6 in 1 - £5.00
- Super Mario Bros
- Pika (Super Mario Bros hack)
- Spartan X
- Jewellery

Mario 16, Mario 14, Kung Fu Mario, Super Mario World 9 - £5.00

Track & Field, Major League Baseball, T&C Surf Design, Volley Ball Kings of the Beach

Super 4 in 1 - £5.00
- Street Fighter 20
- FIFA '98
- Mario 12
- Chase H.Q.

3 in 1
- Fighter III 2SP
- Disney World 2
- Cobra Command 2
[close]

Junky stuff (999/etc in 1 multcarts, carts with garbled graphics, dead carts) - £10 takes the lot

Postage worldwide by tracked airmail for one cartridge will cost £4.00. If you want to buy more please let me know so I can check the cost of shipping.

If you think my prices are off, feel free to make me an offer :D

betamaxizhuge

Is there any pictures of the cartridges or in-game screenshots? Is the Mario 16 game the caveman ninja hack?

Wanderer

April 02, 2016, 09:26:24 am #2 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 10:50:21 am by Wanderer
Mario 16 is the Caveman Ninja hack :) Just realised the cart has other Mario hacks on it if you cycle the power. There's also Kung Fu Mario, and another hack from a Japanese game that I don't recognise (Possibly Hook? Not entirely sure.)

Pictures now coming :) If you want pictures from any specific cartridges please ask and I'll take pictures :)

Post Merge: April 02, 2016, 09:38:20 am

Pictures from the Mario hack cart -

(Mario 16)

(The unidentified hack) -

(Kung Fu Mario) -

]

And the cartridge itself :)

betamaxizhuge

Nice 1 - I look forward very much to seeing the pictures of the games

Post Merge: April 02, 2016, 09:39:25 am

Cool

aitsu124

I don't think a Zelda 2 cartridge exists, authentic or pirate. Zelda 1's cartridge, CIB (except missing manual), is available here: http://retrogamesjapan.com/shop/fc-nes/legend-zelda-boxed-no-manual-fc-b/ or with the manual here: http://retrogamesjapan.com/shop/fc-nes/legend-zelda-boxed-fc-b/ .
Increasing source of obscure Japanese information...and interface.

Wanderer

Thanks for the link :)

At the moment I'm trying to hold off of buying games, especially that expensive. It works out a lot better for me to trade something I have for them rather than spending money trying to build the Famicom collection I'd like.

It's a shame if there is no Zelda 2 pirate cartridge, I've heard that there's no Elite for the Famicom too, so I may need to get a NES - Famicom adapter and NES cartridges. I'm leaving Zelda 2 and Elite in my wants for now though in case somebody has them... even cheap aliexpress cartridges would be fine  :D

BonBon

Oh they exist there just very rare Korean only release. This is mine.

aitsu124

May 09, 2016, 06:37:26 pm #8 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:45:51 am by aitsu124
Very interesting! I had no idea such a thing existed. Notice how it has the international name - Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - instead of the Japanese name - The Legend of Zelda 2: Rinku no Bouken. It also appears to have been released the same year or before the official Japanese cart of Zelda 1. Could you provide images of the title screen and (if you have it) the box?

BonBon

It's the American version but it uses official Nintendo chips. There is a lot of debate about if it's a pirate or official release. These pics of the box aren't mine.

aitsu124

Looks like a pirate to me, for a couple different reasons:

1. It's all in English. The official Zelda 1 cart (though it was Japanese, not Korean) was the NES version, but had Japanese inserted into it.

2. It has TTLP's logo on it, and the "II" looks out of place.

Most likely, someone imported an NES version of Zelda 2 and a SNES version of TTLP (as it was called Triforce of The Gods in Japan), used a printer or something to copy the logo and all the extra text onto the box, and somehow converted 72 pins to 60 without using a converter. I'm not sure if the last part is even possible, but it seems to be the most likely explanation.

FrankWDoom

Quote from: Wanderer on May 09, 2016, 01:55:56 pm
Thanks for the link :)

At the moment I'm trying to hold off of buying games, especially that expensive. It works out a lot better for me to trade something I have for them rather than spending money trying to build the Famicom collection I'd like.

It's a shame if there is no Zelda 2 pirate cartridge, I've heard that there's no Elite for the Famicom too, so I may need to get a NES - Famicom adapter and NES cartridges. I'm leaving Zelda 2 and Elite in my wants for now though in case somebody has them... even cheap aliexpress cartridges would be fine  :D

Elite was a pal only release and doesn't run right on ntsc systems.

Wanderer

All of my Famiclones are PAL, so being a PAL release isn't a problem - actually finding an Elite cart in the first place is the problem. I don't think Elite was ever a particularly popular NES game, and I'm not sure if it's even been tried running it on a Famiclone.  ???

The NES version of Elite isn't exactly the best port of Elite either, but Elite & FE2 are two of my favourite games, so it'd be a real shame to not have an Elite cart.  :D

FrankWDoom

That's cool, hadn't thought of that. I have a cart and am patiently waiting for the Retrozone AVS so I can play it here in NA.

You could have someone make a repro on a famicom cart for you. There's no official 60 pin release of Elite so no worries about conflicts there. Should be pretty straightforward.

Wanderer

How much does a custom repro cost? If they're not too expensive, new repros for the Zeldas, Marble Madness, and Elite may be the way to go.

My goal is to have all the games I'd like playable on hardware instead of emulators rather than trying to build an 'original' collection, so the morality of repros debate doesn't worry me too much.