fcgamer's game shack (4/17/2016) (GB, Sega, SFC, Game King, etc)

Started by fcgamer, April 17, 2016, 08:32:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Welcome to fcgamer's game shack!  Thanks for viewing this page!

Here you can find games for sale, which are non-Famicom games.  Please check my Famicom shop if you want to purchase Famicom games.  Thanks!

*Prices do not include shipping

*Items will be listed in the following order (for quicker browsing):

-Sega Mega Drive / Genesis
-Super Nintendo
-N64
-Game Boy / GBC / GBA
-Game Gear
-Game King
-Gamate
-Other

Sega Mega Drive / Genesis:

Sega Mega Drive Games Lot - $20 USD

This set contains 20 games, five of them boxed.  So 20 games for $20.  Most of these are boots, though there may be a few licensed versions in here.  Since I don't have a Sega Mega Drive / Genesis, this set is being sold as is.

Super 19 in 1 Multicart - $15

This one was bought at a local store as new old stock, but I don't have a Sega to test it out, thus sold as is.  Contains a game called Mario Sonic, no idea what that is.

12 in 1 Multicart - $15

This one was bought at a local store as new old stock, but I don't have a Sega to test it out, thus sold as is.  Contains a game called Mario Sonic, no idea what that is.

Super 19 in 1 Multicart (loose) - $10

I don't have a Sega to test it out, thus sold as is.  Contains a game called Mario Sonic, no idea what that is.

4 in 1 Multicart - $10

I  don't have a sega to test this out so sold as is.  Supposedly contains four different games.

Altered Beast, Korean Version - $15

Korean version of Altered Beast on Sega.

Lethal Enforcers Set - $20

Comes with the game, manual, gun, box.  This is a Chinese version of the set, i.e. not official version, but is nonetheless nice.

Super Nintendo:

Super Famicom Games Lot - $7

This set comes with two Super Famicom games.  Three Kingdoms is not included, it has been sold already.

8 in 1 - $15

Multicarts on Super Nintendo don't show up too often.  This one contains 8 games.

Nintendo 64:

Super Mario 64 (licensed Taiwanese version) (A) - $15

This is the licensed Taiwanese version of the classic N64 game.

Super Mario 64 (licensed Taiwanese version) (B) - $15

This is the licensed Taiwanese version of the classic N64 game.

Game Boy / GBC / GBA:

Multicarts:

A - $12
B - $12
C - $12
D - $12
E - $12
F - $12
G - $12
H - $12
I - $12
J - $15

K - boxed GBA multicart - $20

**Special offer:  Take A - K (all GB multicarts) for $120 (a $20 savings)

Game Boy Set - $10

Contains two pirate carts and a licensed Tetris.

Zook Hero 2 (CIB) - SOLD

I have no idea of the value on this one, but the game is quite rare and is also really fun.  It is a Rock Man clone, and is the sequel to the original Zook Hero game.  It took me years to find this game for my own collection, and then I happened to find an extra.  Due to the awesomeness and rarity of this game, I am in no hurry for getting rid of my extra.

Power Quest - $15

This is a licensed [Asian version] of Power Quest.  Aside from the one in my collection, this is the last copy of this game that I have.

Sachen 20 in 1 - $20

6 in 1 by Sachen.  This one I can't find in the NA database.  Contains Street Hero, Jurassic Boy 2, Baster Fighter, Street Rider, Ant Soldiers, Worm Visitor.  Comes with the box and game.  This one is new old stock, I don't think a manual ever came with it.

Sachen 16 in 1 - $20

One of Sachen's 16 in 1 sets, in a normal-sized Game Boy box.  Looks like this one was meant to be sold locally and abroad as there is both English and Chinese on the box.  Games include Street Rider, Virus Attack, Gorilla, Deep, Snake Roy, Crazy Burger, Zipp Ball, Trouble Zone, Duck Adventures, Suleiman's Treasure, Dice, Trap and Turn, Vex, Electron World, Pile Wonder, and Puppet Knight.  Comes with box, cart and manual, is also new old stock.

2002 Fighter Strategy - $20 - On Hold

This was the final Game Boy game that Sachen released, which also likely makes it the last game that Sachen developed, period.  Again this one is new old stock, and comes with the game, box and manual.

Star Wars - ON HOLD

Luke, Yoda, R2D2, yup the cover clearly depicts the Star Wars that we all know and love, right?  This is an unlicensed platform game based off of Star Wars, and it was developed and published by a company called Sintax.  Remarkably enough, Sintax had a global presense, localizing and distributing games in Germany, Spain, and elsewhere.  This game is a platformer and is the 56th game Sintax released for Game Boy.  Not sure if this has been dumped or not.

Alien vs Predator - $20

Brought to you by the same guys that did the Star Wars game above, now we have Alien vs Predator.  On this one, the box is a bit smashed up.  Alien vs Predator is the 89th game that Sintax had developed and published.  This is an original unlicensed Game Boy Advance game.  Not sure if this has been dumped or not.

Legend - $20

And here we have another original unlicensed platformer for the Game Boy Advance.  This game is titled Legend, and it was the 40th game that Sintax has developed and published.  Not sure if this has been dumped or not.

Final Fantasy IV - $20

Okay, so compared to the original stuff for sale, this one is not as interesting.  Final Fantasy IV is just one of the other Game Boy Final Fantasy games, which has then been translated into Chinese.  The title screen has been hacked as well.  

Fire Emblem - $20

Here we have one of the original unlicensed games that Waixing developed / published for the Game Boy.  It's maybe the 14th game that Waixing published for Game Boy, and it is an RPG.  It seems to be a port of Fire Emblem.

Game Gear:

Sealed Game Gear Multicart (1) - $20

This is a 3 in 1 multicart.  It is sealed, not sure if the store did it or the company.

Sealed Game Gear Multicart (2) - $20

This is a 9 in 1 multicart.  It is sealed, not sure if the store did it or the company.

Boxed Game Gear Multicart - $20

Here is a boxed 10 in 1 Sega Game Gear multicart.  I don't have a Game Gear so I can't test it, so the game is being sold as is; however, it is new old stock so it probably works.

Game King:

Game King II - $15 (on hold)

This is the second version of the Game King.  Has three games built into it, works fine.  Game King basically equals portable game player featuring games that look like Atari versions of NES games.

Game King - $15

This is the first version of the game king, works fine, also has three games built into it.

Game King Multicart (A) - $15 (on hold)

Additional game cartridge for the game king machine.

Game King Multicart (B) - $15 (on hold)

Game King Multicart (C) - $15

Gamate:

Witty Appee - $20

Is CIB, comes with both Chinese and English manuals.

Other:

Catiga Mario Bros. Handheld LCD Game - $15

This is an interesting LCD game featuring Mario.  It has been tested and works.

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MaxXimus

Mario Sonic is a game where you play as Sonic in the mushroom kingdom. (Mario bros 1 style)

fcgamer

Quote from: SumixXam on April 19, 2016, 04:07:43 am
Mario Sonic is a game where you play as Sonic in the mushroom kingdom. (Mario bros 1 style)

Really?  That sounds pretty neat.  Did it ever have a stand alone? 
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MarioMania