FS: Famicom & Super Famicom stuff - Prices lowered 6/24!

Started by Zack, June 08, 2016, 10:52:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Hi everyone! I've never sold here but I have positive feedback on a number of other sites (NeoGAF & Nintendo Age primarily). I'm running out of space and need to get some money after a string of expensive purchases right before I'm leaving for vacation. All prices below are before shipping, and I'll charge you actual shipping costs. If you're near me (Fargo, ND) I'm willing to meet up in person. I can take pictures of things upon request. And with that... here's what I have for sale. Note: Unless otherwise stated, these are loose cartridges.

Famicom
Bucky O'Hare - $35
Hebereke - $45

Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti (complete, including unused stickers) - $60 Sold!
Red Arremer II - $18
Konami Wai Wai World 1 & 2 - $22 for the pair

I'd sell the remaining games as a bundle for $100/shipped. Sold!

Famicom Disk System
Otocky sealed - $165

If you buy Otocky & all my FC games, I'd do $250/shipped as a bundle.

Super Famicom
Ghost Sweeper Mikami (complete) - $105
Mazinger Z - $15
Kunio Tachi No Banka - $15
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel - $23
Sparkster - $33

I'd sell the loose carts together as a bundle for $75/shipped. $150 if you wanted all the loose carts + GSM.

thebonuslevel

Very interested in all the famcom games as a bundle. Can I get pics?

Zack

Quote from: thebonuslevel on June 09, 2016, 12:53:20 am
Very interested in all the famcom games as a bundle. Can I get pics?

I will snap them when I get home tonight.

thebonuslevel

Zack

So... it turns out that Holy Diver is one of the games I lent to a friend out of state so... unfortunately that one I can't sell at the moment. Or maybe fortunately... I do like it a lot haha. Anyway, I'd do $160 for all the remaining carts, or $300 for the carts + Otocky.

I put all the pics up in an imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/ICDH5/all

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

thebonuslevel

Zack

So glad everything arrived safely!

I've lowered some of the prices since I'm trying to scrape together some extra spending money for vacation. I'm willing to negotiate if you think my prices are unfair, just let me know!